Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter/Spring Door decor ( made with Crafty Secrets free printable)



Hey friends,
I wasn't sure if you all new about the awesome free printable Sandy has offered over on the Heartwarming Vintage blog right now, so I wanted to share.   You can print it however big you want to of course but just look how big you "can" print it if you want.    I printed mine on a 8.5x11 inch canvas sheet. and used this vintage tray as my base. It's kind of hard to see here, but the yellow star patterned paper for the background if from the "Creating with Vintage Patterns CD"

Link to this Easter Printable and previous Easter Printables from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage HERE

 
You can see here below, how cool it looks printed on canvas.    But it looks beautiful on plain cardstock also :)


Oh... I'm SO ready for Spring!


And now my front door is too. yay!


Now... scoop up a hand full of jelly beans and pop over and grab your beautiful free image.........so you can get your craft on!


Thanks for stopping by!

hugs, Vic

3 comments:

Ali said...

Utterly precious image and creation! TYFS Vicki!! xox-Ali (in NS)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Vic, this is precious! I have been super busy this week, so missed Sandy's post with the free printable. I think Sophie would have fun making this with me on Monday. We have a "Nana play day" planned for then. Thanks for the great idea!

Debbie K. said...

So cute, Ms. Vicki! What a lovely welcome sign for your guests:) Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.