Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome to the new Fancy Pants Designs DT

Hey everyone!   Sorry I've been absent for a few days, but I've been a busy little beaver, catching up on some project deadlines.  Having the flu those days last week really set me back..    I haven't had a chance to talk with you much about all the fun going on over on the Miss Fancy Pants Designs Blog this month either, so I wanted to sure to do that today.
I've been lucky enough to be a part of the Fancy Pants Design Team for a number of years now, and have had the fun of watching them grow into the amazing company they are today.   I'm happy to be a part of the new 2013 DT that was just announced, and now to have the opportunity to meet and work with these talented girls.     (listed below)

All the Design Team members were asked to create a layout about themselves  to be posted along with their bios on the Miss Fancy Pants blog this month as the New design team is introduced.
Here's mine.

( I used the  "Trend Setter" Collection)

Here is the new "2013" Fancy Pants Design Team, and if you pop by the Miss Fancy Pants Blog you can see the layouts they have created about themselves.  It's so fun to see all the unique and individual styles these girls have.


Fancy Pants is going to rock 2013!!!

_____________________________________________________________________




I'm sticking with my commitment to "Everyday photos"... so.... here are my photos for the week.

Everyday Photo #1

I see that "I" am not the only one with Spring fever. There is still snow on the ground, but when Weston came out the other day  he was on his motorcycle. lol  


Everyday Photo #2

This is defiantly an everyday thing around our house.  Only this is happening in the middle of the afternoon because it was Dans day off.   Playing with the pups.


Everyday Photo #3

 These are the sweet little faces I get to see when Gabby comes over to cut or color my hair.   Emmett and Wyatt.  I love these boys :)



Hope your week has been a good one.The weekend is almost here :)
I'll be back with more to share soon!

Vic


4 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Fancy Pants has a great DT and so glad to see you are one of them...you ROCK Vicki!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Fancy Pants is so lucky to have you on board, Vic! Your layout is gorgeous. Love the soft pastels, pretty, pretty lady in the photo and your use of washi tape. It's happy!

Jean said...

Congrats on the DT!

harrahx2 said...

Great DT Vicki. How old is Wyatt now? and I LOVE the picture of Wes freezing his butt off and Dan just loving the pups. Life is good in those special moments, for sure!