Friday, March 08, 2013

"You just Shine"

I'm squeezing in a post late today, because I wanted to share a card I have up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power blog today.   I used Fancy Pants Papers from the Trend Setter collection for this card, along with one of the new Clear double sided adhesive hearts  sprinkled with green glitter.


     Clear double sided adhesive hearts.


 ________________________________________________________________________


It was so great to get to spend some time with Jarad and Kate last night. We grabbed a bite for dinner and just spent some time catching up.  I hadn't seen them since before I left for Canada.  It was fun to get updates on wedding plans and talk about the next things on the agenda.  Today the guys got measured for their pants and shirts, and  Kate's first shower is this Sunday:)  June 1st ( the Wedding Day) will be here before we know it.


Tomorrow  my sis, my friend Deb and I are taking a little road trip to do some check out a fleamarket and some antique shops.  Looking forward to it!  Whether I find any treasures or not, I know its always a good time with those two :)  You know me.. I'll take photos. lol

 I have to share with you , this video that I'm just so in love with.  Not only the song ,but the video . It's just so beautiful. Enjoy!


Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by!

Vic

6 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Cute card and cute couple! Have a good rest of the weekend, Ms. Vicki.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This card is so fresh and happy, Vic. Love the versatility of your creations...you seem to be able to do it all!

Ali said...

Beautiful card Vicki!! xoxo

Donna said...

What fun, anticipating a wedding! The showers are such fun,too! :) Great card and thanks for sharing the Boston video; I like it!

harrahx2 said...

Hey sugar! Heppy Sunday, hope your shopping is fun. Hugs and love the clear dlb sided hearts!

Linda S. said...

Hi Vicki, I hope you were able to get our shopping trip in. As I am typing, and glancing out the window, there is a blizzard raging. I know you like to shop down in the Lincoln area so I hope you made it home safe. I did listen to the music you posted, and enjoyed the song, but I did not enjoy the video. I could only think of all the poor people on the East coast who lost everything in that storm, and are still struggling to put their lives back
together. I know you personally would never make light of that situation either, but that's my opinion. Linda