Friday, April 05, 2013

Material girl Card

Hi friends! Here it is the end of the week already.  I have to admit, I'm kind of glad to see Friday be here this week, as I had an appointment with the Endodontist to have a root canal yesterday, and I'd been dreading it.  So it turned out.. it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, and I'm feeling great today. Glad it's behind me.   Now ... on with the weekend!
I have this  card posted  on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog, with an explanation of what Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive I use for adhering different elements.   Since working with SA by 3L, I've really learned how much easier I make my crafting when I use the adhesive that works best for that specific job.   Oh.. and also SA by 3L is celebrating their 10 year anniversary with the bonus EZ runner you see below the card.



Who cant use an extra free 10' right?  E-Z Runner® Limited Edition – 10th Anniversary – 10′ Extra!

This card also gives me the opportunity to share a peek at some of the new sewing theme pretties Crafty Secrets has just released.    You can see them all, here on the Heartwarming Vintage blog, but I'll show you what I used on this card. 
The papers I used are from these new Sewing Papers
32 printable Sewing Papers is only $7.95



And here is the sheet of Bobbin Cards that has the bobbin card I used on the front of my card.
Bobbin Cards  $2.95 printable

And the scissors is from this new set of digital stamps, called   .Sewing Basket

Like I said ..there are more digital sets and other NEW sewing things posted on the Heartwarming Vintage blog, you'll want to check out :)


****************************************************************

Everyday Photos for this week :)




Everyday photo #1

Main Street my small town

Everyday photo #2

I watch Emmett for a bit the other day while his mommy had a meeting.  Pretty much loved every snugly minute.


Everyday photo #3

Tulips I've been enjoying on my dining room table.  Yep.. bought them for myself :)



I hope you all have a great weekend!  Hoping for some sunshine here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki

4 comments:

Paulette Manion said...

Hi Vicki, I so love your style and the pleasure that you take in the simple joys of life. I've been a rubberstamper for a long time but now consider myself a "paper-crafter", loving the puzzle of fitting lots of emphemera into a work of art! You're a great inspiration!

Jean said...

Beautiful card!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the peach and green colors you used in this gorgeous card. Wow, Vicki....just wow!

Sandy said...

Hi Vicki,
I come to your blog for your talent as an incredible artist, but I may love even more your photos of your area and your little town. I have come back so many times to see your picture of the red barn in the fields with those amazing clouds. I might like to have a poster of that to hang in my home. I grew up in Missouri, and spent some time in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, etc. I love the landscape of that part of the country, and it brings back so many sweet memories. (Not to mention the dread anticipation of a big storm, which was part of the excitement.) Thank you for sharing your part of this beautiful country.