Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Altered tin with the New Fancy Pants Design "Merry Little Christmas" Collection

Christmas in July? Really I'm not so much into that,...but... I have to share with you a couple of projects using the new Christmas line being released at CHA by Fancy Pants next week.  It's called " Merry Little Christmas" and it's an adorable collection.  You can see it all on the Miss Fancy Pants Blog.


I wanted to create some sort of small little shadowbox sort of thing to show off one of the new "mini Christmas trees" from Fancy Pants Designs, so I decided to alter this little sampler tin.  You can see the trees HERE, they come in traditional colors and retro :)



Below is a 12x12 layout I did with the same collection.


LOVE having all the matching goodies.


and the new "Wood Phrases"


Keep your eye on the Miss Fancy Pants blog for a look at all the new lines!


****************************************************


What's been going on around here this week??? Well, we had our favorite Summertime meal, the other night! yum!



My friend Deb and I went picking fresh product at Andrew farm up the road this morning, and then had a nice lunch at the corner cafĂ©.


lots of fresh veggies and eggs.


It's been pretty warm the past few days, but hey, I'm not complaining.  Sure beats winter!    


Now... wondering if I dare to look at Pinterest for some new yummy recipes to try out with all my fresh veggies.  Oh Pinterest... you are so dangerous! lol

Hope your week is going well!

I always love it when you stop by :)
Thanks!

Vic

5 comments:

Jean said...

LOVE the wood phrases!!

Elaine A said...

What a sweet little tin! I love it and such a different way to display a special moment. And the veggies looks so good - YUM!

Elaine Allen

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love this sweet little altered tin. It's like Christmas in a box! You are so clever...and you have the best ideas! Nothing but rain, rain, rain and steamy humidity here. Gardens are destroyed, and produce prices are sky high....not my favorite summer ever. So I'm just staying holed up in my studio where the a/c is cool and I can play to my heart's content! Have a good one, Vic!

harrahx2 said...

Hey love, looking good! Fresh veggies in my fridge too and anxious to grill. Love the tin and the layout. The words are amazing and the papers are darling! Have a great one.

Patty from Lemon Lane said...

What adorable work Vicki. I love the shadow box and your layout is wonderful.