Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs "Happy Go Lucky" Collection Altered Shadowbox

All my projects have been packed up and sent off to CHA for a few days now, but I still have a few Fancy Pants Designs Projects to share with you.  One of them is this shadowbox I created using  one of the new lines.....

I love the colors patterns and all the elements that go with this line.  You can see them all by clicking on the link below :)    SO much more than just paper, I couldn't begin to show it all to you here in one post.
Happy Go Lucky Collection from Fancy Pants Designs



I used one of the Title pieces for my center, and added Diamond glaze over the flower jars for dimension.  I wish you could see in IRL, I love how it looks!


The little chipboard bow is part of the coordinating button set and the there is a matching set of mini clothes pins also. TOO CUTE!


I always love lifting my background piece up by using
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  Crafty Foam Tape


Like I said, there are all kind of fun coordinating pieces for each line. Flair, large and small tags, button sets, clothes pins, Patterned photo frames, resin flowers, patterned envelopes, decorative bags, ephemera packs, Title pieces , ticket rolls, ect ect.


They have been sharing awesome DT projects on the Miss Fancy Pants blog using all the new lines.. and I'm sure now.... they will be sharing lots of fun photos from CHA also, so pop on over, and check it out.

___________________________________________________________

SO... have you been giving any more thought to Everyday photos? :)
Here are some things from my past few days.

Everyday photo #1
Boy my Black Cherry tomato plant is getting HUGE!  It has a lot of blooms and a lot of little green tomatoes on it so... fingers crossed.   My sis and brother-in-law, grew these last year and shared with us.. and they were so yummy!  I had to grow a couple myself this year. ( so they didn't feel obligated to keep giving me theirs. lol)


Everyday Photo #2
The beautiful sky while Daisy and I were on our walk last night.


Everyday Photo #3
I used my Zucchini and yellow squash in my lasagna tonight for dinner, and it was deeeee lish!

Everyday Photo #4
My sweetie face Molly begging for food.... as always :)


Everyday Photo #5
Miss Daisy loving her new baby. She chews up all her other stuffed animals but there seems to be something different about this one :)  she tosses it , nibbles it ... and licks it.. but nothing too rough.  I think she likes it.



I hope your week is off to a great start.
I love it when you stop by... Thank you!


Vic

8 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Cute shadow box, Ms. Vicki! Your dinner looks so yummy, I'm hungry now and I just got finished eating...lol.

Miss Daisy looks so sweet holding her toy, makes a person want to cuddle up with her;) Have a good rest of the week!

Troy Louise Seegmiller said...

Fun new stuff - darling shadowbox. Love your everyday photos. I'm trying to do a few every couple of days. Similar to you - the dogs & garden. Love the pic of your puppy with her toy. Hugs.

Paulette Manion said...

Your everyday life is like visiting with a gentle friend... and your creations are works of art!

Jean said...

Love all the details on your shadow box! SUch fun daily photos! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Julie Higgins said...

Love the shadowbox! And the pics of your darling dogs! Daisy looks so calm and peacful laying there with her little stuffed animal ..what an awesome pose! And of course Molly is a sweetheart too:) Love them! Julie

harrahx2 said...

I couldn't tell by looking but it appears that you can take out the piece in the center and actually hang it separate and replace it with a personal picture? So darn clever and cute, two gifts in one! Love it. Adorable pictures of the pups. Hope the weather is great and you are getting some summer fun in!
Oh, and how are the newlyweds doing?

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love that shadowbox....such a clever design..and such happy images.

Mickie said...

I always enjoy reading your blog with all the great projects you do and all the family pictures. I do have a question. A while back you showed an antique silverware box you had found. I have 2 of them and am lost as how to do something with them, any suggestions?