Saturday, July 13, 2013

"live right now" 12x12 canvas ( Fancy Pants Designs "Happy- Go -Lucky" line

Ready for new CHA goodies??
Well, I have to say... about they time I think Fancy Pants  has come out with their best lines.. they out do themselves again.   If you haven't seen the newest releases from Fancy Pants....  Be sure to check out the Miss Fancy Pants blog showing all the new releases for CHA.    I used the new "Happy Go Lucky" line for this 12x12 canvas I created.  You can see the entire line with all the coordinating embellishments here on the Miss Fancy Pants blog.  Happy-Go-Lucky Collection


And check out these new "Wood Phrases"
You can leave them natural, mist them, paint them... whatever :)


Did me some serious stitching... had a blast.
This canvas seems so fitting right now :)


What have I been doing?  Well, today I started working on some CHA projects because supplies arrived on my doorstep yesterday..... but before that, 
 

I've been enjoying working in my flowers a bit.  Being outside with the pups, and Dan and I have both been working in the yard a lot.  Kind of nice to be home enough these days to do that. I enjoy it.


I even have a few "eats" growing on the deck.  Tomatoes, peppers, and come herbs.

Since the flea market, we did some major work on reorganizing the garage stuff again and thinning things out. AND.... look, I even cleaned my hall crafty supply closet.  Major purging!  and organizing... again!  Feels good to have those things done!  Now that I'm not traveling teaching as much, it was just time to go thru that stuff.

Last night Wes was here.   The three of us grilled , chatted and watched a movie.  A nice evening. It was nice to get to have some time to catch up with him and hear about what his week's are like at police academe. He's half way through now.  It's difficult but very rewarding.  I can tell he is feeling good about things, and that makes a mom happy.


I'm off to play with my other fun new Fancy Pants papers now, but I'll be back to share more soon.  Also remember that Monday is our first "Whatevers" with the FIVE of us!
Excited for that to begin!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friends, and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs to you!

Vic

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love this canvas, Vic! It just oozes "happiness." The sentiment is very appropriate for where you are at right now. Love the way you used the envelope as a vase. Clever you!

Bettyann said...

so glad you are home and happy..nice when the kids come home and you know they are doing well at something they love...stitching is fun :)
have a great weekend