Friday, August 02, 2013

Catching up.... Crafty Secrets projects

The weeks just fly by so fast lately.  Talk of school starting before long... how can it be?  I can bare the thought of Summer coming to an end any time soon.  I do love Fall, just not so much what comes after.  shhhh don't even say the word. lol
I have a couple of projects I made with images from the Crafty Secrets Sewing Papers (digital), to share.  The first one is a little door hanger for a sewing room.  I just printed it.. the way it is, on a piece of fabric, to stitch it and stuff it to create the hanging.

Digital Sewing Papers
Digital Creative Studios Signs


Digital Sewing Papers

And here is a banner that I did totally in Photoshop with the papers, images, and letters on the CD. All I had to do was print if off and cut it out.


Of course you could embellish all you want to add more dimension if you like. I just added a few little gems.
 
 
Oh... and here is a card done with the digital paper  
Rose Swirls  .   With the download you get both the floral print and the blue swirl.
 
 
 Have you been over to the Heartwarming Vintage Blog lately?  Sandy has some really cute new print and fold cards posted and some gorgeous samples.  You can see them all HERE.
 
 
 
********************************************************
 
 
Everyday Photos
 
 
Everyday Photo #1

Two of my very favorite guys.  My boys  Weston and Jarad
 


Everyday Photo #2

Wes working Ham Radio Field Day.... with his faithful sidekick Daisy at his side. lol



Everyday photo #3
 
Defiantly a big part of our everyday life this Summer. We seem to have lots of toads and tree frogs this year. Big and little.  This little guy was on my kitchen window just off the deck. They like it better when the window is shut.. then they cling to it to eat bugs :) Cant cling to the screen as well. 
 


here's the toad that kept me company the other day when I was sitting on the deck with my tea.
 
 
 
I know I Know.. exciting life I lead lately huh, frogs and all. lol  I'm enjoying a low key Summer:)


I hope you're enjoying your Summer also my friends!

Vic

7 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Love the photos, Ms. Vicki. ESPECIALLY the last one. The look on that toad's face is priceless. I don't think I could drink my tea without loosing it...lol! Thanks for sharing:)

Debbie K. said...

Great projects Ms. Vicki. Enjoyed seeing your photos too of your sons and Ms. Daisy:) Especially loved the last shot of the toad. A PRICELESS expression on his face - just hangin' out...lol!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Love your sewing room hanger, very pretty and the banner is great! Thanks for sharing your projects and photographs, good looking boys and Daisy is a cutie!

Jean said...

Love all the pretty things you make! The frog would scare me:)

Jean said...

Beautiful projects. the frog would scare me:)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

That little sewing "pillow" is darling, and the Create tag is just so cute. You are more adventurous than I am with the digital things....I'm going in the water one toe at a time! LOL That card is so very pretty...fresh and fun! I'm working on a project for Monday. Wish me luck!

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Vicki,
I always love seeing the beautiful things you create with the Heartwarming Secrets digi stuff so I have a question...my trusty Canon printer just totally died and I have to replace it. I don't use it so much for photo printing but I need true colors when I print out digital images. What printer do you use? I've been trying to research but I am just totally confused ! Thanks!
Joyce