Friday, August 23, 2013

Excited to share my new "Witches Shoe" die release from AccuCut

I love it when I have something new and exciting to share with you, especially when I've had to keep it a secret for a while:)    Today is the day I get to share the release of my newest die with AccuCut.   It's going to be so fun for Halloween!  Below I'm sharing photos of an album I created with the die, but it can easily be used for many other projects. Especially because of all the fun little add on pieces. It would be fun for  scrapbook pages, altered projects, freestanding, banners, ect..   


 
Below you can see the pieces that are a part of this die set.
 
 
 
 
Witch's Shoe 9 1/8"w x 7"h (Assembled), Mouse 3 1/4"w x 1 1/4"h, Star 2"w x 2"h,
Moon 1 1/2"w x 2"h, Spider 3 1/16"w x 2 5/16"h, Bat 4"w x 1 3/4"h


Here is also a link to AccuCuts Head Sample Designer Traci Armbrust showing and telling more about the die, and sharing  her super cute sample.  Video



So, here is a few photos of the inside of the album I created. 
*Huge thanks to my friend Debs daughter Jill for letting me borrow her darling little girls as models*


If you click on the photos you should be able to see them big enough to see the details better.


The mouse, spider and bat, were screaming for wiggly eyes, what can I say. lol



I have share with you just a few photos of the girls.. because they were just so darn cute!

Kaylie


Zoey

and ... the most adorable!
Kaylie, Zoey, and Sami ( the honeys)
 
 
Thanks for letting me share my excitement!  I'll be sharing another project in my next post, showing it used in a different way.  If you have a store near you, I'd love it if you'd share about this new die with them. I think it's going to be a fun Halloween die to play with :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Vic
 

10 comments:

Susie Wittwer said...

Oh my, that witches shoe die is to cute. And those little honeys...adorable!!!

Ali said...

awww,what a CUTE and FUN mini-album. I loved all the layering and the fun (darling!) pics of your models. The "eyelet" part of the shoe is a hoot- LOVE how you accentuated it on your project's pages. The orange bow with the medallion/button centre is eye-catching and perfect for the front! Great job Vicki! :) -Ali

Jean said...

This is so darn cute!

Jean said...

This is so darn cute!

Susan said...

Congrats on your new die -its adorable!

Susan said...

Congrats - this is adorable!

Debbie K. said...

Oh my Ms. Vicki! You did it again. LOVE this witch shoe die. Will have to beg my LSS to get it!

Adorable sweeties in the photo too:)

Have a great week!!!!

harrahx2 said...

OMG Vickie, this is darling. That mouse and the shoelaces and the spidey! How fun and so exciting for you and happy! Yep, Happy is a good word for this die! What is it about Halloween that is such fun? Is it the final hurrah of fall that makes it important to put all the color around? I think that must be it! And the dies are so colorful! Love Love Love Love it!

Sarah said...

You know that I don't usually like "cute" but I have to make an exception for this die. I love it!
Your album is so fun and those little models are precious.

Bev Gerard said...

This is totally wickedishly FUN, Vicki! LOVE your album sample ... Moms everywhere are already needing mini albums made from this and they don't even know it yet!!

Congratulations!!
~Bev