Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween and Fall Banners

I have a couple more new banners to share and then I'll give you a break from them and share some other projects.  Again I used the Crafty Secrets "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD" and AccuCut die Pennant Flags P1317
You can click on it to see it much larger.
 
 



Although I've always been drawn to this orange and black diamond paper, there are lots of awesome papers on the CD... along with all the other frames, tags, titles, images, ect..

For both these banners, I just used frames I found on the CD's.. and in Photoshop, centered my letters in the frames.  It was so easy, because I'd just keep my font set at the same size, do one letter, drag it over to the blank sheet I was planning to print, go back, take away that letter by "stepping back"  and do the next letter.  Repeating until I had the word I needed. Once I had that done, I could save it and print as many as I wanted, any time I wanted, if I wanted to make more.


There are plenty of papers on the CD that work great for Fall, not just specifically Halloween also.  I decided to make the banner below so it could be left up the entire Fall Season.



Again.... same idea using a different frame that is one the CD.

If you want to see more of what's on the CD you can here.




With all the other photos I have had to share, I haven't shared about my "Everyday" photos for a while.   I truly believe these are the really important ones, so I'm not giving up on this.  Carry on... Everyday photos... carry on....  lol

Everyday Photo #1

The view pulling out of my drive, onto the road in front of the house early in the morning.
( This is done with Rhonna Designs App on my I phone. If you don't have it, check it out.. it's pretty cool)

Everyday Photo #2

My Molly Dog, so lazy that she had to laydown on the step to wait for me

 
Everyday Photo #3
 
Fall
 
Okay friends..... off to get some things done. It's Dans day off and he's cleaning the garage.  I think I'll steer clear. I don't want to get caught up in having to help with that. lol.     I hope your day is a good one!
 
 
Vicki

6 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Your banners are so lovely...beautiful decor for fall. I love how neat and trim they are. Sweet seeing that photo of Molly! Sending you a hug. xoxo

Sheila Rumney said...

Your banners are beautiful. How great that you visited KC. I actually work about a mile away from the River Market area where you were. I eat lunch down there quite often. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Next time you are in the area, let me know I would love to get together!

Ali said...

What a beautiful Fall banner, Vicki! So pretty and inviting!
Your everyday photos made me smile this AM- Thanks! :)

harrahx2 said...

Beautiful and I love the font on the banners. Stay away from cleaning! Yikes, that can be dangerous....love the photos and the pumpkins are quite cool!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Vic, love these banners and the other Halloween one you posted using the CD as they really demonstrate how versatile digital papers and images are. You never use up your favorite paper or image and you can changes the sizing to create mini to jumbo sized banners and so much more!
I need to add it to our Halloween Pintrest Folder
Thanks!
Sandy

Debbie K. said...

Great banners, Ms. Vicki! I too love that black and orange print paper:)
CUTE photo of Molly. Thanks for sharing and have a great rest of the weekend.