Saturday, September 28, 2013

Halloween Crafty get together

Friday we spent a fun day in Lincoln at my sister Jan's for a little fun get together, before we went to my nephew Nathaniel's bands show that night.   My sis always makes everything so fun and festive, I wanted to share the photos with you.   First I thought I'd show you the little treat cups I made with some paper cups I picked up at Walmart the other day and paper and images from the Crafty Secrets "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD"  The bows are made from my AccuCut die VC106, that you can see here.  The images are hot glued to coffee stirrers that I misted with orange Glimmer Mist.


My sis, always has her house decorated so fun for the Holidays.  It's so beautiful!


And she is the BEST hostess!

So many personal touches to make you feel special.

and food... oh my!   It was all amazing!


I always tell her... "I thought we were keeping it simple?"  lol  I realize .. she doesn't do simple. lol
 
Hardly any calories in anything.  ha!
Above was "Margarita Pie"

We had a great time crafting.  We made a number of projects.  I still need to photograph mine finished. ( I always do too much talking... imagine that!)

My sister had these witches hats spinning around on her ceiling fan. It was SO cute!




She thinks of everything.  Special little gifts also.
Julie, finishing up one of her projects.

It was so fun to have Diana be able to join us this time. 

We got some crafting done before the craziness started.  Oh man, I laughed so hard.  Some of the photos I snapped were hilarious.  I was laughing all over again last night when I uploaded them and looked through them.  Oh man... some funny facial expressions.


I wish I could remember what was going on here,...but it looks to me like Julie has just come up with one of her amazing ideas! lol


This has to be at the top of my list of faves. What a bunch of nuts.  I love these three!


If you're interested, here is a link to another Halloween gathering at my sisters a couple of years ago  HERE

And here is one I hosted here at my house with some Halloween Craft, and Party ideas  ideas HERE


It seems like it wasn't that many years ago that I did this little album using Crafty Secrets Halloween stickers and Halloween Cuts, using photos of this darling little boy. My nephew Nathaniel.


Well..... the years have just gone by sooooo fast, because here he is at his bands show Friday night.  We are so proud of you Nathaniel! We love you!


Thanks for stopping by, friend... and as always for letting me share!

Vicki

11 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love those black and white treat cups, Vic....you and your sis have such clever ideas. Glad you are having fun! Good for you!

DogsMom said...

Thank you for sharing. We used to have get togethers like this but it seems we never find time any more. I will share with friends and ask why DON'T we do this any more?

harrahx2 said...

Oh my goodness Vicki, he is so grown up and handsome. I can't believe it. Do you think your sister would be my sister? I need some sisters like this. Love and hugs to you all!

Vicki said...

Oh wow! What a fun time with friends. The decorations are awesome.

Julie Higgins said...

Seeing pictures of our fun night gave me such happy thoughts and memories:) It's great to always have an exceptional photographer like you with me for these fun experiences so I can relive it when I see the wonderful pictures:) Signed, Hocus Pocus Witch, Julie
'The Witch is In:)'

Maggie said...

I wish had time to crafty get togethers they look like so much fun!!

janel said...

So so fun and festive. It looks like it should be a spread in Country Living Magazine. I can hear the "ooooohs, and aaaaahs" from here. What fun to share this creative time together. Everything is "boo-ti-ful". Happy October to you!

janel said...

So so fun and festive. It looks like it should be a spread in Country Living Magazine. I can hear the "ooooohs, and aaaaahs" from here. What fun to share this creative time together. Everything is "boo-ti-ful". Happy October to you!

Jean said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Linda S. said...

Hmmmm, Interesting how people say they "don't have time to have fun anymore". Hmmmm.

Debbie K. said...

LOVE your little treat cups Ms. Vicki! They are the cutest!!! Looks like you and your friends had such a great time doing projects. Wish I lived closer so I could 'crash the party'...lol. Can't wait to see what you come up with next:)