Thursday, September 05, 2013

Summer Love.. Thankyou card

As much as I love Fall, it's hard to say goodbye to Summer.  I'm not letting it go easily. The paper, colors and image I used from this card ... totally scream Summer to me. Just makes me want to sit on the front porch with an iced tea.  Well, luckily I still have some days left to do that, then I can make some cider and enjoy the changing colors of Autumn right?  I do love that also.
The papers I used for this card are from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintages "Creating with Vintage Patterns CD"   and the Image from the Garden Creative Scraps, is also from Crafty Secrets.

 
Well, I'm still working on making sure I'm capturing my everyday photos.   I've been using Groove Book to get my photos each month from my phone. 100 photos for $2.99. Such a great deal.  Just keep in mind that you get charged that amount each month if you upload or not.  They always send a reminder to your phone and to your email.  I've been every happy with the service!   *You can even get multiples of photos you choose.   
I'll share with you in one of my next post, something else I've been doing with my photos.

 
 
 
Everyday photo #1
 
I'm usually not a huge TV watcher and really not when it comes to a series, so this is odd for me.  What's even weirder, is that I would never imagine I would even like this show. But its pathetic how addicted I am to  to "Breaking Bad".  I'm totally blaming Wes, on this one, lol  He had me watch the first episode and now Dan and I have been watching them all. Good thing I wait for him , otherwise I would probably just lock down in the house for 3 days and watch them all back to back.  yikes!  Netflix is my friend. lol
 



Everyday Photo #2

Jarad was out for a visit and he and I had lunch together. Oh, it was so nice to  get to just sit and catch up. It was his day off but Kate is teaching full time now and school has started so she couldn't be here.  Luckily I got to see them both on Sunday :)


Everyday Photo #3 and #4

Nerd alert. What is this?  This is me heading out on a mini road trip by myself on Saturday.  What I'm I documenting?  How much I LOVE driving in the car by myself AND how much I love listening to my music loud when I'm on the open road alone :)



This Friday Wes graduates from the Police Academe.   It's been a busy, intense 4 months for him. We are really proud of him, and excited for his new page in his life to begin.
As you can image, you might see a photo or two. lol

I hope your day is fantastic!

As always , thanks so much for stopping by. I'm glad you do ( hugs)

Vic

8 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card Vicki!

Love all of the great pics! Especially the one of you in the car alone! hehe I love driving alone too with the music blazing!!

Congrats on all of the wonderful things going on in your life!! So exciting!!

big hugs to you...
Melissa

Debbie K. said...

Great photos, Ms. Vicki. Love hearing what's all going on with the family. Congrats to your son with his graduation. Have a wonderful weekend!

Troy Louise Seegmiller said...

What fun pics. My son loves Breaking Bad, but I have resisted getting hooked with him! I think your out and about pics are really fun - who doesn't like the music loud when in the car alone? Happy Day!

Julie Higgins said...

Congrats to Wes!!!! Julie Higgins

harrahx2 said...

Oh Vicki, marriage looks like it agrees with your boy. He looks well cared for. I know you must be proud of both your boys. Love the Boot die and think it is so cute with the laces. Great picture of you. I am like you, love to just drive! How come you can put together such different colors and prints on your cards and make them look so cute? I have "issues" with that!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hey there Vic! WOW ... I just love your card creation ... such a pretty design!
Awesome photos ... hope you enjoyed your road trip (how's your hearing these days? LOL)
Congrats to your son ... what a wonderful accomplishment!!
HUGS from OHIO!
Enjoy this weather ... snow will be flying before you know it!!

Laura Strack said...

Love that you listen to your music loud, when driving alone. I do this too, and always feel like a bad girl or a rebel! Lol. Long live rock n roll!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, I love the colors you used...and the sweet little scallop border just sets everything off. I love the look on your face in that photo of you in the card...it's like: "Don't mess with me...I'm outta here!" LOL
Congrats to Wes. I know you are proud, Mama!