Monday, October 07, 2013

Crafty Secrets October Linky Party

Hi Everyone! Crafty Secrets Linky Party Time.  It seems like I spent most of September and October with my "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD" for some reason. I just can leave it alone ;) There are so many great papers and images on this CD, and it's so easy to use.  My projects today are all created with elements from the CD.  Your surprised right? lol

These frames I picked up at the $store.  They are 8x8.  I've had them in my "to alter" bin for quite some time, so now was the time to use them.

 
Some of the elements I added in Photoshop and some I cut out and added myself, like the "Happy Halloween" title on this one.  I printed it out, then colored and cut it out, matted it and then physically added it.



There are a number of great elements on the CD that are png files. ( which means you can just drag them over onto your paper where ever you want .. without bringing any background with them).  For example the black lace on the one below.


And the decorative base I have the crow standing on in the this one.  It's so easy to make changes.



I also wanted to show you how I used the papers and images on the CD to make these invitations to an upcoming  event  I'll be selling at.

Being digital,  gave me the option of what size I want them to be. I can print them out on a full size sheet , 4 on a page, to cut and hand to out friends, or to email to them.


I'm excited to see what the rest of the Crafty Secrets Design Team has to share today. Please pop over to their blogs and she what they've been up to :)

  • Michele Kovack - See 280+ Gallery!
  • Darlene Pavlick
  • Rebekah Faries
  • Sheila Rumney
  • Kathy Clement
  • Elizabeth (I love rubber) on Splitcoast

  • And Sandy at the Heartwarming Vintage blog

    I also just have to share a little bit of Nebraska Fall with you..... Enjoy!






    As always........ thank you so much for coming by!!

    Vicki

    16 comments:

    Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

    WOW! What awesome frames Vicki and love those announcement (good luck with this event!). Thanks also for sharing the beautiful Fall photos ... your photography is always so wonderful to see!
    Have a great week!
    HUGS from OHIO!

    Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

    Happy, happy, happy birthday Sweet Lady! These altered frames are awesome...and I love the way you used the digital images. Clever you! Eat cake...celebrate!

    Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

    Ooops forgot to mention ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC! Hope it's filled with wonderful surprises!! BIG HUGS TO YOU!

    Rebekah said...

    So beautiful! Always inspired by your digital abilities!

    harrahx2 said...

    Happy Happy Birthday Crafty Baby! Sending Birthday love your way! Great frames, so wish I had the talent you have.

    2amscrapper said...

    beautiful everything! Happy Birthday, too!

    DogsMom said...

    Beautiful Fall color and wonderful images to craft with.
    I need to learn more about using digital images.

    Scrap for Joy said...

    Hope you have a Happy, Fun-filled Birthday, full of all of the things that make you happy....like you make us!
    (Hope it's not scary!)
    xoxo
    Joyce

    Noreen said...

    Happy Birthday Vicki! I like what you did with the crows/ravens.

    Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VICKI!!! Adore all your wonderful Halloween projects and cool invites! I hope you are having the BESTEST Birthday ever! xox

    Sandy

    Jean said...

    LOVE the ravens! Super cute how you have them framed. Love seeing the photos of you area.

    DogsMom said...

    I wanted to be sure you saw the Altered Shoe Challenge party
    http://www.stripedstockingsstudio.com/2013/10/altered-witch-shoe-challenge.html

    Debbie K. said...

    Happy B-Day, Ms. Vicki! Love your Halloween projects and the photos of your surroundings. Good luck with your event. The best to you!!!

    Kathy Bradley said...

    What wonderful invites you created and I love, love the crow. P.S. Happy B'Day!

    Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

    They are so beautiful Vicki!!

    Sorry I missed your Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day!!

    Hope all is well with you!!

    hugs...

    stampqueen said...

    Ahhh - fall leaves, I miss fall big time!! DD Paula sent me some fall leaf pics from UNL campus the other day just to make me jealous (so I sent her pics of the beach :)
    LOVE the sunset too.
    Been browing - havent had much time for that lately - wish I could pop into the open house at the flower shop in NB - stopped there in Aug. when I was back.
    And looks like you are in for some fun with all the weddings coming up - cool!!!
    Maybe some of the leaves with hang around for Thanksgiving - we will be home for almost a week - hope its not too cold or the DH will grumble the whole time :)