Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Open House

      Hello Everyone!  Well, it seems until the repairs are done, I'm working from my lap top.  The nasty lightening storm we had the other night was not nice to my computer!  I guess I should just be thankful the damage wasnt worse.  Hopfully next week my computer will be back to normal.   
I thought I'd share some photos from the past days at the Fall Open House here in town at "Floral Creations".  It's a darling floral shop that is also filled with tons of craft and home decor things.  Lynda Cerny the owner was kind enough to ask me if I wasnted to join, and bring some things to sell at her Fall Open House and to do some fun make and takes.   It was a great time.  Here's a few photos of the shop.                     


Oh... first, here as another project I did using the "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD", from Crafty Secrets.


130 West 7th street North Bend NE  "Floral Creations"


We had such fun setting up for the event.

We served Pumpkin muffins and hot cider, and it was perfect Fall weather for that.








Doesnt she have a darling set up for her shop?


Like I said, I did make and takes.  We made Halloween pinwheels.  These ladies were a hoot!  Just one of the fun groups that did the make and takes on Thursday night, during Moonlight Madness.





I'm  excited to say, a Holiday Open House is going to be next up!  Actually it will be time before we know it, so I better get busy crafting with  "Christmas" in mind.

 
Thanks so much for letting me share a bit of my past few days with you.  It was alot of fun.
]Thanks for stopping by!
Vicki
 

9 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What fun, thanks for sharing the great Fall photos. Always fun to see what other areas are doing. Our small towns are falling by the wayside quicker than I like to see. Frigid and windy here. Has taken me over a month to get my New computer loaded and equipped. Still a few things to re organize, I wish you well with that.

tigerlille said...

It's so nice when you feature local businesses. I always enjoy your posts.

Gail S. said...

Oh Vicki, this looked like soooo much fun!!! Our flower/gift shop in town does not even do a Christmas open house let alone a fall one!!! Love all of the pictures and I can almost smell the muffins!!! Wish I was just a little closer.

Jean said...

How fun!! Looks like a fun place to spend an afternoon!

Debbie K. said...

Wish I could have been there. Great pictures and I'll bet with your special touch it was great fun too!

Debbie K. said...

Great photos Ms. Vicki. Looks like so much fun and what a CUTE store! Thanks for sharing:)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a fun event! I spied your sweet banners...love'em! And that witch card is too cute for words. So happy to see you living life! Hugs!

Julie Higgins said...

I'm so glad I made it to Floral Creations:) What an awesome place! I will be returning:) Thanks for brightening my world with all these great experiences!! LOVE it! Julie Higgins

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Vic, the store looks super charming, love the garlands and cards you made and it looks like the event was spooktackular!

Hugs from Sandy