Saturday, November 02, 2013

Santas Little Helpers Retro layout

Hey Everyone!   Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  It's a gorgeous day here and the leaves have really been turning colors, and are beautiful.  I'll share a couple of photos down further in my post.     But just to mess with you a little bit I'll jump into a Christmas layout first. lol    I did this (again "simple" ... because I'm learning) digital layout the other night, with paper and images from the "Creating with Vintage Retro Christmas CD"

 
The little darlings in the photo are my niece and nephew, Rhonda and Brent.  Remember, I'm the baby of the family, and these are my oldest sis's kids so Brent is just a couple years older than I am and Rhonda is two months younger than me.  ( Oh.. and SHE never lets me forget that!) lol  It's cute when she calls me "Auntie".
It's funny, I guess whatever you grow up with, just seems like the norm, because the age differences between the seven of us kids, and my nieces and nephews and I just always seemed totally normal to me :)
 
 
 
Retro Christmas CD
 
Be sure to check out the new post that Sandy has up on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog. And remember that Monday is our Linky Party so be sure to stop back and check out what the Design Team has been up to.   We also love to have you join in!
 
________________________________________________________
 
I have to say... I do love Nebraska in the Fall.
 
 
It's amazing how the colors have really come out in just the past week.
 
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and I hope to see you on Monday :)
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Vicki
 

7 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Beautiful layout. I'm such a dolt when it comes to digital layouts. Do you use Photoshop or Paintshop Pro? Some day I'm going to take the time to learn. Hugs!

Ali said...

Ahhh Vicki! - Such a friendly looking Santa(some are NOT!) and cute photo. You are doing great with the digi scrappin' - WTG! The colours of the leaves have changed here too- we are having our very first snow of the winter as I type--wow. (As you know, we're in the Annapolis Valley of NS.) My parents live in NB about 8 hrs from us--- THEY do not have any leaves left and have also had some of the pretty (ACK! LOL) white stuff. Looks like you live in a beautiful place too- aren't we blessed? :)I love your Blog- TY for being so faithful about posting! Love it. ~ Ali

LauraB said...

Can't wait for the party :)
Happy Fall!

harrahx2 said...

Wow Vicki, great layout and yes, the colors of fall are beautiful. So serene!

Beth Anne in PA said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome LO Vicki. I'm just staring at it totally amazed at all you have put into it...great job! I have several of the CDs, but they only get used for cut images right now as I don't even know how to begin to make a complete LO. But I am sure enjoying watching your progress and I'm cheering you on from afar! :)

Jean said...

Super cute layout! Love seeing the fall photos!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

I adore your cute retro layout Vicki and I love that santa! It's funny to see Rhonda as a little kid because I can see the resemblance having met her. I keep meaning to ask you how they are making out. I bet they miss AZ, or at least some things about it.

Hugs from Sandy