Thursday, December 05, 2013

Fancy Pants "Have a Very Merry Christmas" Banner

Hey friends!
I don't know what the weather is like where you are this week, but trust me, I'm using every excuse I can think of to stay inside! brrrr   no snow..but boy is it cold!
I've been working on putting up some Christmas décor, little by little.   I always share a few photos, and I'll do the same this year, but instead of adding them to this already "photo full" post, I'll do another post separate from this one.
I wanted to share a banner I created with one of Fancy Pants Designs Christmas lines. This one is actually from last year, it's called "Home for Christmas"

 
 
You can always count on Fancy Pants Designs to give you a collection with lots of coordinating goodies to make putting projects together a dream.
I use Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  3D Foam products for lift and dimension.
 
I keep meaning to mention to you about Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's new website and blog . If you haven't checked it out, please do.  They have an amazing Design Team that is full of inspiration.   Although I've decided to step down from current DT status, I will continue to be a part of the Ambassadors Team for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. They are an amazing company.    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There is also a stamp set that goes with this line. You can see the different snowflakes I used here below.
 
And also in the photo below here.
 
 
I'm getting so behind on my photos... eeek, I having even shared my photos from Thanksgiving :(
 
I have to quickly share at least this one of Griffin just taken with my phone , because I know those of you who have watched him grow up over the years, here on my blog .. are going to be so shocked at how much he's grown!!  I hadn't seen him for a while and I was shocked!
 
 
 
This one is from yesterday when I watched Emmett when his momma went for a hair appointment.   Oh, be still my heart!  
 
( you do not want to know how mad he was at me when I had to take that candy cane away. Oh my!)
 
 
Okay, I'll close with this post and do a separate one with the Christmas décor :)
 
Vic
 

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a sweet banner! YOu know how I love them! I Should make one of these to go in the living room.

Clotee said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee