Saturday, January 04, 2014

Fancy Pants Designs Cards using the "Timbergrove" Collection

Brrrrr.... I hope it's warmer where you are than it is here in NE, because it's just plain COLD!!  Many days of below zero now.  Fine time to share some "Winter" themed cards I would say :)      I have a blog post up on the Miss Fancy Pants Blog, where I share 5 different cards using this line, and I'd love for you to hope over and check it out.  While your there, you can check out the sneak peeks of the new Collections about to be released at CHA. They are amazing!     You can check it out HERE.
I'm posting two of the cards here on my blog today.

 
 
 
This is my first post since the new year,  and I want to wish all of you a amazing year ahead. I hope it's the Happiest ever!
 
 
                                     ( can you tell I love old clocks?) 

We spent an low key night at home this year, and that was totally fine with me.  
 
I was pooped part way thru the Holidays. lol  Here is a lovely shot that Kate took that kind of sums that up. lol  We were chilling, watching movies, kids were here and the grandpups were snuggled by me on the couch. I was in heaven.  There you go folks.. the real me :)


I hope you have a great weekend.  Don't forget to pop by on Monday. It's Crafty Secrets DT Challenge and Linky Party for January... and it's going to be great fun!

Go share your awesomeness with the world my friends :)

Vic

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Gosh, these are cute, Vic! I love the little mittens hanging on the string...so sweet!

Ali said...

Vicki, you are so awesome. :)
What a sweet photo. :) And there you go, you have the journaling already written! SB PAGE! LOL xox

Jean said...

Love this collection and these cards!

harrahx2 said...

Cold here also Vicki and the dogs look so comfy and warm. Love the cards and hope we get warmed up soon! Sending a New Year Hug your way!