Fancy Pants Designs "Happy Go Lucky" collection
Fancy Pants Designs Quote Stencils "Adventure Set"
Oh Hank was such a serious fellow. Some would say, they'd never seen the man crack a smile. He got up each day with his mind set on work. There were things to be done. Fences to be fixed, pigs to be fed, and a garden to be weeded, along with a multitude of other things to keep this farm up and running. Edna, Hanks wife is up early, and has her bread in the oven, the bed made and chickens fed before the morning dew had dried from the grass. She works the farm from dawn til dusk also...but as she works she chats with the old Tom Cat, asking him what kind of adventures hes been on. She's stops to pick a flower to wear in her hair as she picks mulberries for jam, and whistles to the birds above her on the branch. As the returns to the house with her apron of berries she taps the top of Hanks hat with a dry branch she found on the ground, watching him spin and swat wildly at what he thought was a bug. Hank sees her with her twig, giggling, and grumbles under his breath. She loves Hank for who he is but cant resist the chance to tease him a bit to make him smile. Even when he flights it.. she knows... inside ... he gets a kick out of her antics.
- Nat, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
Okay... here are the links to the other girls so you can pop over and see what they have created for this month...................Nathalie Kalbach
We'd love to have you join us!
Thanks for stopping by!