Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"As you wish" Fancy Pants Card Trio

Time to share a few cards done with  the new Fancy Pants Designs "As You Wish" Collection .   You can see all the new lines here.   And how ..not only to they have their Chalk products.. but foil and vellum papers too!   I used the vellum on one of my cards below, as well as some of the Cork shapes.  I've been with Fancy Pants since the beginning and I am amazed how they constantly outdo themselves. Always kicking it up a notch! About the time I think they have covered it all.. they come up with another great product.

 
 
 
 
I used the Vellum behind the blue piece and also as a second heart stitched over the first. 
 

I love all the new lines... but I think this is my fave!


The cork pieces are so fun.. and have a peel off sticky back, so they are easy to use.

I love using my Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L Foam Squares to give these smaller elements lift and dimension.

 
 
What has my week consisted of?  Well, I haven't spent much time in my studio or at my desk, simply because I seem to have pinched a nerve or something in my neck/shoulder again.   Sitting its at my desk seems to irritate it.  I went to see the massage therapist the Monday and that is seeming to help some.   Other than that it's been fairly quiet. Wes stopped by today to that gave to the opportunity to use up the avocados I had and make some guac. Dan doesn't care for it, so I always try to wait until there's going to be someone to share it with:)    Wes and I both love it.
 
 
Tomorrow my sis and I are going to work on lighted canvases and cutting fabric banners for Neely's wedding.   May is coming quite quickly, so we need to kick this wedding planning into high gear. We always have fun working on these things together.  I'm looking forward to it. I'll take some photos to share.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, it means so much to me:)
 
Vicki
 

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, Vic...these are beautiful cards. I'm always amazed at your skill when it comes to combining patterns and shapes. The stitched hearts might be my favorite element in these cards. Sooooo clever! Love the energy and the fun vibe in these beautys! Hope your neck resolves itself soon....that is so painful. Sending you a hug!

harrahx2 said...

You guys will do a great job with the wedding! Love the cards and the cork is great. Such cute ideas! Hope the pinch unpinches quick!

Jean said...

Such pretty cards!