Sunday, February 09, 2014

"Be Loved" Fancy Pants Designs Card Trio 2 and 12x12 LOVE Canvas

Hey everyone .... I Have a blog post up on the Miss Fancy Pants blog, sharing some Valentine cards, that I'd love for you to pop over and see.  here.


 
This is such a amazing Valentine collecting.  You can see it all here. 
 
 
 
Here is also a canvas I created with some of the papers a while back when the girls and I got together to craft.


 
Valentines Day is coming fast now and I still have a couple "love" themed posts to squeeze in this week.
 
It's almost Valentines day, and I hadn't even used my heart shaped muffin tin yet this year :(  I make muffins quite often so that's kind of a surprise really. hmm.. couldn't let that happen so yesterday I decided to put to use some blueberries I had in the frig. I did something different. I used my original Blueberry Muffin recipe but cut the sugar in half and added two grated carrots.  They were really yummy!
 
 
 
Who watched the Beatles Grammy Salute? Wow! What a show!
 
Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC start to their week!!
 
Vicki
 

4 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

The Beatles Grammy Salute was awesome! When you think about it, Paul and Ringo's voices are still pretty good! I was 15 when they cmme to the US and I love their music now, more than I did then! Thought Annie Lennox was great, too!
Love your canvas...those colors are my favorites! The Fancy Pants line is filled with cute papers.
Loved your Heartwarming Vintage pillow project, too!
40? days till Spring? Can't wait!!
xoxo
Joyce

Jean said...

Love your use of the FP papers! Those muffins look delicious!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the colors in your canvas, Vic! So beautiful...and the cards are fresh and fun. Your versatility amazes me. I still remember watching the Beatles on Ed Sullivan. I was 8, and didn't understand what all the girls were screaming about! LOL Their music has been the soundtrack of my life. I still love a good Beatles tune!

harrahx2 said...

Two muffins, one hot chocolate and an hour with you please? Great Cards!