Saturday, March 01, 2014

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage new printable Easter postcard images

Hey Everyone!  Not sure if you've been over to the Heartwarming Vintage Blog to see all the new Spring/Easter Printables .. but they are so beautiful!  The postcard image I'm using on these projects is on the sheet that can be found here.  Printable Easter Greeting Kids Postcard Download    But you can see all the Spring/Easter things HERE.
I always love to show you different ways to use the same image... and how you have to option to change the size, opening you up to even more creative possibilities.
Like I said , this is a postcard image. I come with four different images on a sheet, and with a sheet of backs for them also.  This way you can just flip your cardstock paper over once you've printed the front and print a back for them.  ( I have a sample of one down at the bottom of this post).
But for this first project, I wanted to show you how I used the image to create this little box.
 

I used another one of the postcards ( sizing it a bit smaller) to put inside the lid.


There are also new printable papers from Crafty Secrets. The Green Floral Damask I used in the bottom of the box is one of them.


Below, I printed the image off just to put in a frame to set out, because it's so beautiful.
Again, I can print it the size I need.


Here (below) you can see the front and the back of this postcard, with it done up so that it can just be a hanging decoration.

 
 

Monday will be Crafty Secrets Linky Party.. so be sure to stop by. I know the DT has some awesome things to share.  I have a Spring door hanging to share with you.

Thanks so much for coming by!

Vicki

5 comments:

Julie Higgins said...

The Easter things look so nice and springy:)...so pretty! Nice thought of sun, flowers, warm weather as I sit here and listen to the forecast for snow! Julie

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Not only are the projects beautiful, the photography is wonderful, too! You have the artist's eye for sure, Vic!

Jean said...

Just love that image! What a beautiful box!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous projects my dear!!! Looking forward to some warmer weather and all things spring! :)

the primitive country bug said...

This is just darling! Great use of all the images and papers.