Sunday, March 30, 2014

"Daffodil Spray" Card

Wrapping up the weekend with a blog post.  I know, strange for me as I usually don't blog on Sundays, but since Dan started this new shift, we are all "adjusting".  He's napping, so I'm blogging.   I've been so excited to share with you some things I've been creating with my dear friend Catherine Scanlons Stamps and Stencils.  That girl is just crazy talented!!  I'm in love with her drawings... oh, and I love her to pieces also :)
You can follow her here on her blog Catherine Scanlon Designs

This card was made with her "Daffodil Spray" Stamp
Here are places you can by her stamps and stencils

I'll be sharing more of Cats beautiful products .. so stay tuned.

If you've been visiting here much at all, you probably know I'm not much of stamp "colorer". lol   I really enjoyed using painting these using watercolor crayons.  I just  picked up color from them with a wet brush.   Inexpensive, and I picked them up at Hobby Lobby.



 
I spent Friday with my sis, working on wedding projects.  Oh, I can wait to be able to share some of them with you... it's going to be such a FUN and beautiful wedding!
We also found some gorgeous succulents at Home Depot when we ran for supplies :)  I think we are both ready for Spring!  It was just so fun to see plants to start with..but the succulents were just to healthy and there were so many!!  Yes.. we came home with a few.  Easy to get distracted. lol
 
 
 
We also stopped at a sale. That we had actually planned to fit into the day :)   We did find a lot.  I found a few new vintage buttons to add to the ones I have .  Buttons make me happy. Especially vintage ones~!
 

And my sis found this little treasure.


Isn't it adorable?

Even if we don't find lots of treasures... we always have a good time. And wrapped up Saturday with Mexican food and a Margarita :-)


Today..... lazy day!   Even for the dogs.


I hope you had a great weekend ... with a little "down time" also.


Thanks for stopping by

Vicki

6 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Sounds just perfect sort of like your talent. Love it. Love your little treasures and your sister's too. Hugs.

Jean said...

Such pretty colors on the card! Fun finds!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Sounds like a perfect day! I love buttons, too! The coloring on this card is just beautiful....we may make a colorer out of you yet, my friend!

Catherine Matthews-Scanlon said...

This is so beautiful, I love the softness and purpleness of it :-)
xo

Debbie K. said...

Hi Ms. Vicki! Haven't had time to stop by and visit for awhile until now. Looks like you are still creating beautiful artwork:) Love the buttons and paint box. How FUN to shop with your sista. Chat with you later....

harrahx2 said...

You just keep finding the coolest stuff! Love the cards, the pup and you.