Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Card using Crafty Secrets Hearwarming Vintages

Hello!  Thanks to those of you who popped over to the Miss Fancy Pants Blog for yesterdays blog post.   Today I thought I'd share one of the cards I made recently with one of the pieces from the new Printable Easter-Spring Banner Crafty Secrets just released.  You can see what it looks like below.  It comes with some words already to print, but also with a couple of pieces that you can add your own letters to if you want... to create your own words.   OR use to create a card by adding a sentiment like I did here.

 
I used a Digital stamp from the Bunny Hop Set for the sentiment on the card.
The papers I used are also from Crafty Secrets.  You can see all their digital papers here as well as many more on their CD's here.
 
  
I cut this piece out, raised it up with some foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and added some Stickles to the flowers.
 
 

Okay.... so about my week.   I spent a little time yesterday with this young fella.  Is he the sweetest or what?   This is Cully.  He is my friend Debs little guy.  He and I are the best of buddies.  I was over at Debs chatting and snapping a few photos of her charming home.   She is being sweet enough to let me share some photos of her some in an upcoming blog post I have planned.  Stay tuned, you are in for a treat.  She has such a way with decorating!


Monday is was in the 70's here!  March in Nebraska?  WOW!  Lets just say.... HAPPY!  I was so happy, I treated myself to a little St Patty's Pedi.  And then set out on the deck for a bit while the dogs played.  It was gorgeous out!


Tuesday.... yes, that would be 24 hours later.......... SNOW!   Now that is just what mean about Nebraska weather.  geesh.   boo!


If you want to see some gorgeous "fun in the sun" photos that will make you smile, pop over and see the photos Sandy (owner of Crafty Secrets) has posted HERE on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog of their trip to Cabo, they just returned from. BEAUTIFUL!

I hope you are having a fantastic week!
Huge thanks for stopping by!!
Vic

7 comments:

Jean said...

Such a beautiful card!!

harrahx2 said...

Adorable card Vicki and I love the green toes. Too cute! You need a wee shamrock on one.

Linda S. said...

There is nothing cuter than a Westie!! I hope we get to see many more pictures of your buddy.

Susan said...

Darling card! Are you sure that isn't Texas weather? We've been having 40 degree shifts for weeks. That pooch is adorable!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Your card is too sweet just like little Cully!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so fresh and cute, Vic! Love the sentiment! You are such a clever gal!

Donna said...

Oh Vicki! This is one of my very favorite Easter cards! It's darling!!! Isn't the new banner so much fun? I've just started to work with it, and the images are the sweetest. There are so many possibilities with the pieces, and your card is the most perfect example!!!