Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Birds and Blossoms Thankyou card

I'm still sharing wedding projects but I'll be popping in with other projects in between also.  I wanted to share this card with you, that is made with Crafty Secrets Birds and Blossoms sheets which are now printable!   I also used some of the Radiant Papers and the "Thanks" stamp from the Grand Greetings Digital stamp set from Crafty Secrets also.
Ohhh... how I adore that little bird image :)
 
What else has been going on in my world?  I guess these two are exhausted after a long afternoon of refrigerator shopping.  Oh that's right, Daisy didn't go, so I have no idea why she is so pooped. lol    Yes, the night we came home from the wedding weekend our refrigerator wasn't working :(
 
 
I was gifted some rhubarb, so Sunday I made some of my moms Strawberry rhubarb jam .  It's not that we even use jam that much anymore, it was kind of about the process for me.  Making rhubarb jam in moms aqua pot, just like she always did.  It made for a happy afternoon.


Any of you who have been reading my blog for very long at all, know I'm a huge fan of the band Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, and whenever they are playing in NE, I'm there.  Friday night was the night!!  It was a fun time... and a great show!


Good times! 

Want to give them a listen?  This is a video of them playing in Mexico.  Um... yes we were even here when this was videoed. I can even find myself in the video, lol.


I'll be back with more to share.   I always appreciate you visiting.
Vicki

6 comments:

Tom Syvertsen said...

Really nice work.

That band is like a cult though be careful not to drink the kool aid. Lol

Tom Syvertsen said...

Really nice work.

That band is like a cult though be careful not to drink the kool aid. Lol

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Vic, I LOVE your purdy bird card and all the colors of paper you used go so great - but the big question is... did Roger get a haircut? It doesn't look like him in the photo.

Sandy

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Vic, I LOVE your purdy bird card and all the colors of paper you used go so great - but the big question is... did Roger get a haircut? It doesn't look like him in the photo.

Sandy

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Vic, I LOVE your purdy bird card and all the colors of paper you used go so great - but the big question is... did Roger get a haircut? It doesn't look like him in the photo.

Sandy

Jean said...

BEautiful card!