Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fancy Pants Designs Mothers Day Cards using the new "Burlap and Bouquets" Collection

Well today I have a blog post up on the Fancy Pants Bog where I share three Mothers Day Cards using the new "Burlap and Bouquets" Collection.  I'd love for you to stop Over  HERE
  Here is one of the three cards :)  I LOVE this new line!

 



I know I have been bad about blogging this week, but it's now only one week until my nieces wedding and I've been trying to help my sis with some of the final things.  A week from tomorrow!   Pray for nice weather.  It's going to be a beautiful wedding.
Getting excited to see family, and for the festivities to begin!

Last week, we had a girls day and went to this wonderful Spring event put on out in the country at a beautiful home. We went to the Fall event there and it was so great, so we decided we'd take in the Spring one also. So glad we did.  My friend Julie in the green , my friend Deb sitting, me with the messy hair .. lol.. and my sis Jan in the brown jacket.
We had a wonderful Lunch ..with the proceeds going to the Crisis Center.



In the photo below we were all so excited  to hear that  Julies dear friend Sheila  was chosen as  Nebraska's 2014 Mother of the Year!       She is such a such a humble person.. you can see by the look on her face she was not appreciating the attention we were drawing to her with our shenanigans. lol
She was there serving food for the Crisis Center, where she is the Director.  What an amazing woman!


 
Julie , Deb and Jan in the photo below....... with their arms full of treasures from the day.



And here is my treasure.  A mailbox full of succulents.. who could ask for anything more awesome?!?  I am in LOVE with it!  



Well, hold on to your shorts, because after the wedding next weekend, I have SO many photos to share with you of projects we've been working on for décor.   I've been storing up :)


Want to wish all you Moms a Very Happy Mothers Day! I hope you have a great weekend!


Thanks so much for coming by!

Vic

6 comments:

Debby said...

I can't wait to see all the things you have been doing. Love these fun pictures. Are you and your sister twins. Hoping for beautiful weather for the wedding. Enjoy. Happy Mothers Day.

Debby said...

I can't wait to see all the things you have been doing. Love these fun pictures. Are you and your sister twins. Hoping for beautiful weather for the wedding. Enjoy. Happy Mothers Day.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the way you share your life as well as your beautiful art with us. That card is darling! I do love burlap on a card! Can't wait to see all the lovely things you've made for the wedding! Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

harrahx2 said...

You are just enjoying yourself too much! I am jealous! I hope the wedding is wonderful!

Jean said...

Gorgeous card! Looks like a fun time!

Catherine Matthews-Scanlon said...

I love your whatevers -- the butterflies are perfect! You always create the most elegant projects -- LOVE your style so much!