Thursday, June 05, 2014

New Cards ....Dog stamps and images from Crafty Secrets

Hey Everyone!
Excited to share with you all the new "Dog themed" goodies from Crafty Secrets. You probably have been seeing peeks of them on facebook and blogs.. as the  DT has been busy creating the most adorable things with them.     Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with the Printable Puppies Card Set.   


You can see the sample sheet down below this second card.  You can print the cards out just as they are and add the sentiment to the inside if you want, or you can print them off, cut them out, mat and embellish them like I did for these.
I adore these images.  They totally remind me of cards I would get when I was a little girl.  So sweet!    This puppy is going to my dear friend Jane Harrah who is recovering from back surgery.  It has a get well wish inside. 


Here is a sheet showing you the 6 page down load.

Printable Puppies Card Set.


If you haven't seen them, Crafty Secrets also has these two new super fun digital stamp sets with a Dog theme!


                                             Little Dog Digital Art Stamps


                                               Big Dog Digital Art Stamps



You know... "I" believe it... "Home IS where your dog is" ( or in our case.,.. "dogs") lol



I hope you will stop by tomorrow.  I'm going to be going a post  about What I appreciate about my dogs for Dog Appreciation week for  "DogVacay" www.dogvacay.com They  connect dog owners with dog lovers to provide services such as dog daycare and dog boarding.

Check out their Blog here.   It's full of fun photos and it's a great source for all kinds of great pet info!
 Dog Vaycay Official Blog



Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow!! 


Vicki

6 comments:

Jean said...

Such cute stamps!

harrahx2 said...

Now those are adorable Vic. Love the way you laid them out, each so different.

Shawn Timm said...

I need all of that stuff. BTW I've missed you bunches and am sorry I've been such a goober about keeping up. Big Hugs! Shawn

Shawn Timm said...

I need all of these! BTW I've missed you and am sorry about being such a goober about keeping in touch :(
Big Hugs! Shawn

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Vic, these are sooooo cute! I love the poster of Molly the best, though!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Both of your cards and the photo you scrapped of Molly are totally adorable and I love how you added real pink bows to the poodle card!

I need to add them to the sample ideas in our store. Thanks for sharing
Sandy