Monday, July 21, 2014

Terial Magic projects

Hello Friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I've recently used ( and created a project or two) with a fun product I had never tried before. It's amazing stuff!  Whether you use fabric on your craft projects or your a quilter .. If you haven't tried Terial Magic, you defiantly should.  It is  a liquid stabilizer that is so easy to use. And makes working with fabric a dream.    Here is a little peek at one of my projects up on the  Terial Arts Blog today, but I please pop over there for my complete post..   There are lots of examples from other crafters also :)


You can find my blog post today here on the Terial Arts Blog

I always appreciate you stopping by!  Thanks!

Vicki

3 comments:

Jean said...

So cute! Looks like it would be fun to play with!

harrahx2 said...

I loved your post and the colors are beautiful! Talent!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

I've never heard of that product before, have to check it out. Love your beautiful flowers!