Monday, September 01, 2014

Autumn Banner using Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage

Today is Crafty Secrets Linky Party Day!  Although I've stepped back from the Design Team ..simply to take a little "me" time.... I obviously still love creating with Crafty Secrets.  Oh.. and love Sandy and all the girls... so today I thought I'd play along.   I know they would love it if you would join them also.   You can read about it here on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog , see gorgeous samples and get the links to all the DT Blogs along with links to those who are playing along.
I decided to create this "Autumn" Banner using the "Creating with Vintage Halloween" CD.


There are so many great papers and images on this CD.  It's one of my very favorites to work with.
I love making banners, and I really enjoyed making this one. I just haven't spent much time in my studio this Summer, I've been so busy with other things, but it felt good to craft again.


There is the "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD"



Keep in mind also that Sandy has a huge sale going on right now ... as she  wants to go completely digital and has all her printed stock on sale 50% off but she has also just put together 6 amazing theme packs for $19.95  at over 70% off the original retail price! They include: Summer, Girlfriends, Christmas, Little Boy, Little Girl and Halloween.  



  You will find all of these  blowout packs on the front page of the online CraftyVintageGirl.com Store.  


I hope you have a fantastic week my friends!! ENJOY!!!

Vic

5 comments:

Susan said...

Love your banner! Happy September!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love this sweet autumn banner, Vic! It looks so beautiful the way you've displayed it here! Thanks for playing along. We miss you!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello dear friend! SO HAPPY to see you joining us this week and your banner is AWESOME (not surprised)! You always have the most wonderful ideas and are so good at sharing your creativity with all of us!
Hope you're enjoying your "ME" time! We miss you!!
Have a wonderful week and thanks for joining the Crafty Secrets September Linky Party!
HUGS!!
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

harrahx2 said...

Beautiful work Vicki!

Debbie K. said...

Lovely banner, Ms. Vicki! Sorry I have been MIA and haven't been by to visit your blog. Been a very hectic and busy summer...Take care.
Hugs,
DebbieK