Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fancy Pants Designs and Add a little Dazzle blog hop


This week there is a fun Blog Hop going on with Fancy Pants Designs and Add a Little Dazzle. There are some great projects from both teams posted on each blog.  Below is a peek at one of mine and a link to the full project and how to.

Fancy Pants Blog
Add a Little Dazzle Blog


I loved working with Fancy Pants "True Friend" Collection and the Metal Sheets from Add a little Dazzle.  I'd  never used the metal sheets before, and was so intrigued.  I went into this project really unsure of what I was doing and when I was finished ended up really loving it.  Loving the process and the project.   You can see the Full Project and all the step HERE on the Fancy Pants Designs Blog.

******************************************************

On a personal note.  It's a sad time for our family.  My brother in law Howard passed away today.
No more suffering for him..no pain.  But please pray for my sis, she's lost her best friend, and her heart is broken.  Our family lost a big piece today.  Howard has been a part of this family longer than I have. Being the baby of seven kids and coming along much later in my parents lives.. (as a bit of a surprise) , I had two sisters already married.    We've had lots of joys in our family over the past few years, weddings, babies... the good stuff.  We're thankful for those.   But it's times like this that it's hard. Hard to let go of people we love and have been a part of our lives for so long .... and hard to watch the ones we love that are left behind hurting.

I'm going to be heading to Florida ( where my sis and her family lives) and will be gone a couple weeks. Wes is going to help Dan out here with the pups and things around here.   I will catch up here when I get back.      

Thanks friends, Vic

7 comments:

Isla said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of your sister and her family too at this saddest of times.

itsazoo said...

My deepest sympathy......Sending prayers......

Jean said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Extending my sympathy to you and your family. Save travels.
I love the metal feather. will have to pop over and find out more.
Hugs

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, my deepest sympathy to you and your whole family. It is such a difficult thing to say goodbye to a loved one. I am sending a prayer for you and your sister. Hugs and love.

ddlady said...


Vicki, I'm so sorry for your loss! Hope you had a save journey to your sister's. May you be a big help to your sis (which I know you will)and share many memories. You & your family will be in my prayers!

Debbie K. said...

Ms. Vicki, I am so very sorry for your family's loss. It's never easy to lose a loved one, no matter what. Be safe in your travels.
Big Hugs,
DebbieK