Sunday, December 07, 2014

Upcoming banner classes at Florals Finds and Glorified Junk, using Crafty Secrets Retro Christmas CD





Hey everyone!  Today I thought I'd share a couple of banner classes I'll be teaching next week at Floral Finds and Glorified Junk  ( 972 HWY 30 North Bend NE )   If you don't live close enough to be able to attend ,you can make your own using Crafty Secrets "Creating with Vintage Retro Christmas CD"   :)


But if you are interested in either of these banner classes they will be Wed Dec 10th.   This one at 6:00pm and the "Merry Christmas" double banner at 7:30pm.  Space is limited so I will only be taking six in each of these classes.  If you are interested shoot me an email vickichrisman@hotmail.com    Lynda's shop is darling and we will have a fun time, enjoying some cider and cookies, chatting and crafting.


Here are some close ups.




This is the second class.


You certainly don't have to be a master crafter to come enjoy making these banners.  Most of it is just assembling. ( that's the fun part right?)  You'll go home with a festive handmade banner to add to your Christmas decor. yay!

Lynda's shop is such a fun place.  Of course it's now all decked out for the Holidays.  Lynda will also be offering some amazing classes soon. I'll share photos here as soon as she posts them.  She is talented gal!!
She has been so kind to me, I'm thankful our paths crossed and we became friends. Not only does she have a heart of gold but her she oozes craftiness!  Always inspiring!   If you are in the area, stop by her shop to see her creations.

                                   Floral Finds and Glorified Junk  ( 972 HWY 30 North Bend NE )



*****************************************************************************
Our youngest had a birthday this week.   Where has the time gone?    We had a really nice time all celebrating Jarad's and Dans December Birthdays at Jarad and Kate's cabin Friday night. Tacos and cards :)
He'll still always be my baby.
Christmas decor is finished and to say I simplified this year would be an understatement. lol  Still, I'm happy with it. It seems I like "less" these days.

Always have my favorites, that I have to put out.

I love their sweet faces.
I hope your December is off to a great start.  Don't let the craziness of the month get to you. Step back and just enjoy being with family and friends... and remembering why we celebrate.  I'm really working on that year.
Focus on whats important right:)

Holiday Hugs to all of you!

Thanks as always for coming by!!  Vic

4 comments:

Debby said...

Sweet post. Less is better, I think. Love the banners.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I always love your banners, Vic! Hope you have a great class! Hugs!

Jean said...

Pretty banner!! My daughter had a birthday too. I don't know how she can be 31!

harrahx2 said...

I agree about the holidays. Focus on what makes you happy. You make me very happy Vic! Hugs. I will be posting a pic soon on the glass dome........