Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A new card using Crafty Secrets Digital Dog stamps and class photos

Hi everyone!   I hope your week has been a good one. Good here. The sun was even out for a while today again. Yesterday was gorgeous. I was so glad the girls coming for the class had a nice sunny day to get out in.  I'll share some photos from class, but first of all I wanted to share a new card with you.
You know me and my love for dogs, so it's no surprise I am loving the cute digital dog starmps from Crafty Secrets.  You can see them HERE.       A while back I used one of the little dogs to create a Valentine card. This time ...one for one of my dog loving friends :)
( the papers are also from Crafty Secrets)  You can see all their products here at Crafty Vintage Girl

and on the inside... also one of the digital stamps from the set.


I'm excited to be joining the first ever Little Blue House Media Team.   Today is my Designer spotlight if you have a chance to pop over :)   HERE



My class yesterday at Floral Finds and Glorified Junk was a blast. These girls were so much fun.  Because space is somewhat limited and I wanted everyone to have plenty of room to spread out for painting, misting ect... I kept the class small.  I love teaching any size class , but a small class is always extra fun and personal. We chatted like crazy!  And in the end still learned a lot and came away with gorgeous canvases. Each one so beautiful and unique!    These ladies came from Lincoln, Dodge, Columbus and Fremont to attend. Huge thanks!


Here is the main image.  Then each personalized with their family name.   They were printed on heavy watercolor paper for texture.


I used  Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage CD to create the main image for this project.  You can see all the Crafty Secrets CD's here at the Crafty Vintage Girl site. They are all filled with gorgeous papers and ephemera to create with!  


Lots of new and vintage goodies to choose from to embellish their canvases.
I try to make something for each class. This week chocolate chip cookies.

We learned lots of techniques.  It was so cool to see the girls, ... even the ones who had never used any of these techniques before just jump in head first and have a blast creating!  LOVED that!



***Huge thanks to Lynda Cerny for having us at Floral Finds and Glorified Junk (North Bend NE) and to Sandy Redburn for always allowing me to teach with her beautiful products!! If you are on Facebook, please follow them, you wont be sorry. They are both so full of inspiration and ideas!!!


Amazing group of ladies.


Is that yummy or what?  Look at all that color bending and texture!  Diana made this.  And it was her first time coming to class and using these techniques! WOW!


So now today it's unpacking and putting away all the class supplies and then I think we will do a little of this.

chill'n

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

As always .. thanks for stopping by. I know I always say that, but I hope you know  how much it really means to me.  THANK YOU!

Vicki

3 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Love that canvas. Beautiful. And the card has the perfect background paper. Love the silhouette stamp. Looks like you had a great time with the ladies...wish I was closer....

Debbie K. said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer, Ms. Vicki! How fun this looks!!! Miss Daisy is so cute too. What a pretty girl she's become:)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Your class projects are amazing! Those lucky, lucky gals to get to take a class with you! Love the way you used our little dog stamps to create that darling Valentine! The cutest EVER! Have a great weekend, my friend!