Monday, January 05, 2015

Crafty Secrets January Linky Party

Today is January's Crafty Secrets January Linky Party day.  I'm playing along with the girls this month, and we are creating with the new "Bedtime Kids" Digital stamps.   You can pop over to the Heartwarming Vintage Blog for all the details. They love to have anyone play along, so please join in the fun!
I created a couple of projects with the stamps that would work for fun little signs, but there are lots of super cute images in this set also.  You can see them all here  and when you pop around to see the projects the rest of the DT have created you'll see the ones they have used.
The papers I used are also from Crafty Secrets. The paper bow is one of my die designs from AccuCut.
BOWS VC106

One more.  I printed this one out.  Colored it with markers. Cut it out and used Mod Podge to add it to this Dollar Store wood plaque that I painted.  Added a few ribbons, some gems and a button.

Be sure to check out what the girls from the Design Team have up on their blogs. You'll find all the links here below.  Also join in the fun over on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog for a chance to win.


Heartwarming Vintage Blog 


Thanks for stopping by :)   I'll be back later this week with a retro kitchen style banner I created using Crafty Secrets papers and digital stamps.

Have a super day!

Vicki

7 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Vic, it is wonderful to have you as our guest designer this month at Crafty Secrets! These signs are totally adorable, and I love them to bits and pieces! Love the pink one with the fuzzy slippers! Thank you so much!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Well 'Hey there Vic'! So happy you joined us ... great way to begin the New Year! Hope your holidays were fabulous!
LOVE what you've created today! You always have the most wonderful ideas and these are adorable! Thanks for always sharing such inspiration! You Rock! Happy Day my friend ... stay warm!

Elizabeth said...

Welcome back Vicki! I was so delighted to read you were joining us this month. I love the signs you created for the linky pyjama party, especially the one with your signature bow. Wonderfully imaginative and colourful!

Diane said...

I loved your projects as soon as I saw them...love every detail, the colors, the ribbons, so darn cute!!! Even loved how you took your photos, very creative and FUN!!!

harrahx2 said...

Clever girl! Glad to see you are getting your craft on!

Sheila Rumney said...

Vicki, I just love your projects. So glad to see you joining us this month. Have missed you too!

Shantaie said...

I just love love that door hanger, seriously who wouldn't want that hanging in their bedroom!? awesome to "meet" you! :)