Saturday, January 24, 2015

Retro Kitchen banner using Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Retro Kitchen digital kit and Kitchen Queen Digital Stamp Set

You know I always love the retro goodies from Crafty Secrets, and this Retro Kitchen digital kit is SO awesome!  For those of you who are somewhat scared of the word digital, because your a traditional scrapper... don't be afraid... because this was created just by printing off the papers and images and using them traditionally. I hesitate when I use the word digital for just that reason at times.  I think for some who aren't familiar with using downloads and CD's they think you have to have lots of digital skills to use them. That is so far from the truth.  Certainly you can manipulate things  in an amazing way if you choose to use them that way, but you can also just print them off and use them like you would any other papers and ephemera.  But with the option of printing them time and time again!    The next thing people ask about is the price of ink for printing.  Sandy (owner of Crafty Secrets)   tested out many different inks and found that the inks from INK Farm printed fantastic and were by far the most reasonable.

Sandy has done lots of research on free digital software and low priced quality inks and and posted them here for your use.  Heartwarming Vintage Blog tips on free digital software and low priced quality inks

You can see in that post a code for an additional 15 % off at Ink Farm for Crafty Secrets Customers


Here is the link to the kit I used to create this banner ( you can click to see the banner larger)

Retro Kitchen Digital kit 


Here are some individual shots of the banner pieces so you can see them closer.  The banner pieces are at AccuCut die.   AccuCut Pennant Die P1317




I am in LOVE with these papers!!






 I also used a few digital stamps from the
Kitchen Queen Digital Stamp Set
like this plate, knife, fork and spoon.  I used diamond glaze over them to give them even more dimension.


I also wanted to make sure you were all aware of the sales going on.  You can check them out at Crafty Vintage Girl.




Wyatt and Emmett were here for a while yesterday while there momma was teaching Zumba.  We had Chocolate pudding. lol



video


I cant top that.   

Wishing you all a chocolate pudding sorta day :)

Vic

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, so very cute! Great minds run in the same channel as I had "kitchen banner" on my idea board! LOL This one is so fresh and fun, Vic! Banners are wonderful in the winter...they add so much cheer. And that Emmet...he makes me laugh!

Jill Norwood said...

Vicki your banner is so pretty!! Love these colors!

harrahx2 said...

Love the banner and love the boy! Too darn cute.

Debby said...

Love that banner and chocolate pudding. The banner reminds me of some swaps a couple years back. We actually had one of just aprons. Such a fun line of products. I have purchased some of their paper products.