Monday, February 16, 2015

"Celebrate" card and gift box Little Blue House/ Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and a great Valentines Day with your sweetie. I had a great day Saturday during the day helping out at Kates school.  She is the coach for "One Act's" and it was there turn to host for 8 different schools.  I was so glad she asked me, it was fun. And I got to spend time with Jarad as he was there helping. Jarad and Kate where both very involved with Drama/Speech/One Act's where then were in school, so it's fun to see them enjoying helping theses kids do the same.    Other than that Dan and I spent the evening at home.  It was quiet and enjoyable,.  Pizza and a movie.

I still have a few projects to share that I created with Pink Paislee goodies from The Little Blue House this month.
The little purse is an AccuCut die Bag-Purse #2
and the bow used on it is my AccuCut bow die design  Bows VC106

I hope you get a chance to check out the  The Little Blue House Blog....  there is loads of inspiration from some pretty creative gals for sure!   


****************************


I wanted to share a little something else with you today.  Some of you who have been coming here for a while now know that I have a  dear friend ( my age) who suffers from early onset Alzheimers/ Dimensia
It is a cruel disease that takes people away slowly.  It's something that I saw our grandmother suffer with as she got older and I'm now watching another dear friend going through it with both her parents , who are in a Alzheimers care facility.  Watching someone your own age slip away into their own world and forget even who their loved ones are is horrible.   Today I ran across this this , and it was so touching I just wanted to share.



 


                                                                Hugs, Vicki

3 comments:

Debby said...

It's such a sad disease. My father had it for ten years. My mother in law has dementia and cries outloud all the time. I think that her suffering is worse. Then to have early onset, that is so sad. Hugs

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Your little purse and card are such a sweet combo, Vic! I did watch this video. Dale's dad died from Alzheimer's and it is such a cruel disease. I hate it. My heart broke for the son in this video...what a brave, kind soul!

harrahx2 said...

That is such a scary disease. I love the card and box.