Friday, February 13, 2015

Pink Paisee Layout LBH team caught the Love Bug





It's true.. The Little Blue House Media Team has caught the Love Bug. For the last week the team has been posting projects they have created with a "love" theme, using the  Pink Paislee Belle Rouge Collection
You can see all of them here on The Little Blue House Blog.


Today is my day on Blog to share tips and tricks I used to create this layout using the 

Pink Paislee Belle Rouge Collection .    You can see my post with photos and directions HERE


This is such fun collection! And luckily I just happen to have photos of these two lovies I adores scrapping :)
Our youngest son Jarad and daughter in law Kate.

I've been working on cards and altered projects a bit more lately and not as many layouts so I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive. Especially since I've spent  most of my scrapbooking years doing 8 1/2 x 11 pages, but this collection was really inspiring and fun to work with. 

I hope you get a chance to check out my tips with extra photos and  to see all the gorgeous project from the team here on The Little Blue House Blog.

Tomorrow is Valentines day!

 I was looking thru my big box of vintage Valentines and thought I'd share a few of my favorites.


I can remember how exciting Valentines Day used to be when I was a kid.  Making your special box for your Valentines to be put in.  Picking out just the right Valentines for each person and writing their names on them. Putting little conversation hearts inside or taping a red heart shaped sucker to the outside.  Yep.. I just totally dated myself didn't I? haha   We used to get to go to the gym in the afternoon before it was time to go home and have a hot dog and a little cup of vanilla ice cream.  Wow... it seemed like such a big deal :)    Then to go home and go thru all your Valentines!!  It was so fun!
   I wonder what kids do in school now?   I better get in the loop and ask somebody. lol

Anyway, whatever you do, I hope it's a good day.  If I could I'd bring you all a vintage Valentine and a little cup of vanilla icecream with a flat wooden spoon to eat it with.   Really I would :)

Happy Valentines Day Friends!

Vic

2 comments:

harrahx2 said...

It was a magical time and you always wanted a special one from a special boy............LOL

Debbie K. said...

Cute layout, Ms. Vicki! I too remember the Valentines day swap but we didn't get ice cream and hot dogs (you were LUCKY!)
Hope you had a nice Valentines Day today!!!