Sunday, March 15, 2015

Birthday cards for Her and for Him...... Fancy Pants Designs

Hey! Just me, popping in to share a couple of cards. I have a few March birthdays in the family so I needed to get some cards put together.  Being on a Design Team we are usually always using the newest, "just released" line. Trust me, I'm not complaining ... it's AWESOME! But sometimes I really still love  going back to some of the previous lines that I was so fond ....of and enjoy  creating with them some more.  I'm not ready to give them up yep when it's time to move on to the next new collection. This is one that I really like TrendSetter Collection from Fancy Pants Designs
I'll continue to use this line until I've used every little piece :)


The card above is for Erin. Happy Birthday Erin! She is half of the darling couple below.  Ryan ( my nephew) is the other half, and the card I'll be sharing below is for him.  Yep, both March birthdays!  And they are getting married in just a few months.  We love them both and are so excited to have Erin be joining our family.


I don't know about you, but I always find masculine cards to be a little more challenging.  Fancy Pants has done a good job of coming up with lines that are great for guys.   The Swagger Collection from Fancy Pants  is defiantly on of those. Great paper ephemera , and felt pieces as well and buttons, clips and rubons that all coordinate with the papers.   Happy Birthday Ryan!


Happy Birthday to you, if you have a March Birthday. And Happy St. Patrick's Day on Tuesday.  We will be having Corned Beef and Cabbage tomorrow instead of Tuesday since the guys have tomorrow off.  I invited Wes over too, as he love Corned Beef and Cabbage.  Kate Said her and Jarad planned to make it this week also.

****************************************************************




Our weekend was pretty much just spent with these four lovely ladies :)    Jarad and Kate were out of town this weekend so we had the two grand pups, in addition to our own two.   None of them are tiny dogs so it was a house full. lol    But we love it!  Not just me, but Dan loves having them here also. We are a family of dog lovers for sure





Cloey is Jarad and Kates in the top left, and Rylie is also theirs in the bottom left.  Molly top right and Daisy bottom right are ours.      Wanna guess who the mischievous one  is?  .......... Daisy  haha  



Yes, this is what Saturday nights around here are like these days. lol   I was joking with Dan about it. I did run to pick us up a pizza tho and here is what down town looked like. Just another small town Saturday night :)    Actually  I never knew I could love living in the country near a small town so much.  I suits me just fine.







Oh.. the other perk about living out in the country is you can wear your pajama pants a lot, because rarely does anyone just stop because they were just happening to be going by :)
It's the small things.

I hope your week is great!

Vicki
 



1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Great cards.........not sure I can live in the country. I need the stimulation of people. Of course I get a lot of that from my friends in the black box! Hugs!