Friday, March 06, 2015

Easter goodie Container

It's Flash Friday!!!
Every 1st Friday of the month The Little Blue House share their  Finish in a Flash
30 Minute Craft Challenge Projects!
Basically we are challenged to create a project with the requirement below.. using things from our stash, and do it in 30 minutes or less.

Natalie (Nat) from the LBH Media Team came up with the requirements this month....
1. only 30 minutes to finish
2. some kind of Treat container
3. Spring OR Easter themed
4. use something clear OR metallic
 
Here is what I could come up with in that mount of time. I am not what you would call a speedy crafter at all, so this is always a challenge for me.  But challenging yourself is good right?   I always enjoy doing this with these girls.
You can see the other project from the girls that played this month here on The Little Blue House Blog.
 
The the  free cute Easter printable that I used on the front of my container you can find here at eighteen25
 
 
 So.... the other day on facebook this popped up
 
I read a lot of the crazy stuff on facebook.  Answer these questions to find out where you should really live.  See who you were in another life.  How long will you live?   Oh brother! haha  not interested.    But this one was fun.  I have to tell you, I must not have been the only one who thought so, because it really got people talking.  I posted it and it was so fun to see the shows people chose.   I got such a kick out of reading them.
 
This is the show I would choose
 
 
Someone said... Little House on the Prairie would be good also, but I said, I thought of that, and decided life then was to hard. I don't think I could cut it. I wouldn't want to get up that early and do cores anyway. lol 

I guess I would choose The Andy Griffith Show because it was just a simpler time. Slow and easy.  I love the family values. The friendships. The innocence of the time.

 
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month 
which show would YOU choose? 
 
I really wanna know
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Debby said...

Gosh, that's a hard one. Maybe Modern Family.

Karol L said...

I would also choose the Andy Griffin show for the same reasons you gave.

Linda S. said...

Without a doubt, I could spend a month living in "All Creatures Great and Small". I love British t.v.!

harrahx2 said...

I do love the innocence of the time for that show Vicki but would want to be in any NCIS because i love the characters! Love the little bottle
~

Debbie K. said...

I would have wanted to be in Laverne and Shirley. Those two looked like they had so much fun!