Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fancy Pants Designs 8x8 clipboard "R & N" Flutter Collection

I've wanting to break out this new little 8x8 clicpboard from Fancy Pants Designs for a while now, so today I printed off my photo and got going.  What a fun size!  I really want to do a class with these now :)    I chose this photo of my nephew Ryan and his girl Erin. They will be getting married in just a couple months, so it's an exciting time in their lives!  I've been working on Shower invites ect, for her Bridal shower next month.  I'm so excited for them!
I used the Flutter Collection from Fancy Pants.



What else have I been up to?  Well, for somebody who isn't a Grammy yet, I sure have some cute little ones coming in and out of this house. lol  I'm so lucky that my kids have friends that I just think the world of , who live near us, and they share their beautiful children with me.    Lylas Mommy and Daddy are friends with Wes, Jarad and Kate.   Her Daddy Andrew went to college with Wes, so we have know him for a long time.  Andrew was an attendant in Jarad and Kate's wedding also.   His wife Kate and him feel like family. They live just a few miles up the road from us on a farm, so I'm glad I'd get to be close to watch Lyla grow up.   I watched her for a few hours while Daddy had some outside work to do the other day.  I couldn't resit getting my camera out for a few shots.   Look at those eyes.

She is just a sweetheart.  Almost 4 months now.        It's so nice to be able to be home to be able to enjoy doing things like this now.  I enjoyed every minute.



               Lots of fun this week , because my buddy Emmett was here this morning also!
____________________________________________________



On Wednesday I hit the road early to head to Lincoln to my sisters so we could work on some wedding projects. It's her son Ryan that is getting married.


I'll be sharing a entire blog post with a tutorial on the jar projects but here is a peek. She did the painting and distressing of some of the jars. and I did the lace and mod podge jars.  Then we both worked on embellishing.  We always have fun when we do projects together.


Oh.. and did I mention that everything she does... she does CUTE!   What a yummy lunch!
 


My sisters house is full of sweet little vignettes. I loved this little table with the photo of mom on it .


Speaking of  St Patrick's Day, no green beer for us lol ...but we did have our traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage.  yummy!


Seems like things are getting busier coming into Spring, but that's okay, I'm ready to get out of the house and get things done.  I'm always ready after a long winter!!  Hello SPRING! Lets do this!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Vicki


1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, please tell me your sister did not paint that table to match the embellishments! What beautiful work she does. You must take after her. Love the board, love you and sending hugs!