Monday, March 02, 2015

Great Love Canvas being taught at Florals Finds and Glorified Junk March 9th

Hi Everyone!!  Hope you had a great weekend!
 Sharing a canvas I'll be teaching a class on next Monday the 9th at Florals Finds and Glorified Junk.

***Class*** Monday March 9th at 2pm at Florals, finds & glorified junk 11x14 canvas.   $16 You can pick your own papers for the flowers, there will be lots to choose from.

I have it sitting in on easel but it can also be hung on the wall, or a large ribbon can be added to the top for it to hang on a door.


________________________________________________________

Busy weekend around here.   We started out going to dinner for our anniversary on Friday night. We had good company and a great time. Afterwards we stopped by and said hi to Wes at work.  On the right is our nephew Nathaniel. I can not believe he is a senior this year. Time just goes by so fast.


Saturday my sister and I took in the Flea Market at the Lancaster Event Center and I found a few fun things.  I found a couple of new cameras to add to my collection. Also a couple of clocks and some vintage trays for projects.  Oh.. and a vintage Santa that was a steal!


Seemed like there was a lot less vendors this year.   Some things were priced way to high.  But we were there right when they opened so we did find a few treasures. 



Cool and Collected is always our favorite booth.  They also have a store in Lincoln  Cool and Collected


The crazy Nebraska weather kept us on our toes all weekend. They kept saying we were going to get snow. So we canceled   plans to get together with Jodi ( owner of Fancy Pants Designs) as she was in Omaha teaching this weekend.  Then it ended up only snowing during the day Saturday and not Saturday night or Sunday at all.  I was so disappointed.  I would have loved to see her.  When I traveled and  worked shows we got to see each other now and then, but now it's been quite a while.  I'm hoping the opportunity comes up again soon.


Just for a laugh I'll go ahead an share this ridiculous picture

Ha! Oh yeah... and these nerds .. who win for cheesiest photo ever... celebrated 34 years this weekend. lol

I'm hoping you had a great weekend and that your off to a good start to your week.

I always really appreciate you coming by!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Happy belated Anniversary dear Vicki and Dan! Hey - that isn't nerdy - it's a great photo and after all these years you guys still look adorable together!

xox
Sandy

harrahx2 said...

Wes looks so cute in uniform and Nathaniel is still so good looking. I bet he is a heartbreaker. The box went postal today. It is not quite like your cameras and if you don't want it, get rid of it. Hugs and smiles and fun fillers in the box!

harrahx2 said...

Wes looks so cute in uniform and Nathaniel is still so good looking. I bet he is a heartbreaker. The box went postal today. It is not quite like your cameras and if you don't want it, get rid of it. Hugs and smiles and fun fillers in the box! And Happy Anniversary, your picture is so cute!