Thursday, March 19, 2015

"I AM" layout for The Little Blue House using Simple Stories

Hey everyone! 
 I hope you had a great weekend. Today I'm sharing a layout I did for The Little Blue House using Simple Stories "I AM" Collection.   I love this collection! I had no idea this is what they would be sending for us to work with, and had already purchased it because I really liked the look of it.  I'm so glad, because now I have plenty to play with. yay!


I hope you will visit The Little Blue House Blog as I have a step by step for this layout  I share there.  As well as so many great projects and tutorials from the rest of the girls
  I'm never one that is very comfortable about doing a personal layout... involving me.  I"m always the one taking the photos, but never like having my photo taken. I always think .... next year when I loose weight, or I don't have make up on to day , or my hair is a mess.  I'm passionate about preserving memories for the future generations, that's why I started scrapbooking, but obviously I'm not going to be a part of that if I don't step from behind the camera occasionally.    I think we all need to remind ourselves of that now and then.

Nice video



Remember to be a part of the memories.

Have a super day, and thanks for coming by.  Vicki





3 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! Hugs!

janel said...

Wonderful....what fun to see your smiling face! Happy first day of spring my friend!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love this collection, too,Vic..and you really made it shine here! You captured "you" in this great layout. Loving, fun, whimsical and fabulous!