Monday, March 23, 2015

Little Blue House Bunny Blog Hop

Welcome!  Today is a fun day for sharing Easter themed projects. It's The Little Blue House  Bunny Blog Hop.  Which means all the girls on the team will have fun Easter projects posted on their blogs for you to check out.  I'll have links to all of their blogs at the bottom of this post.  When you are visiting their blogs, be sure to leave a comment so they know you stopped by. That will enter your name in the drawing for a chance to win an awesome Bunny Hop Grand Prize that The Little Blue house is giving away to one lucky person. Remember you have to comment on each of the blogs to qualify.
You can see the Bunny Hope Grand Prize here on the Little Blue House Blog




So lets get this party started. lol
I created three projects with these Doodle Bug "Easter Parade" Collection goodies.  I had three of these adorable square images from the Bunny and Friends 12x12 paper sheet, and I couldn't  decide which one to use .. so I made a little something with all three. .


By adding a stamped sentiment, some layering and a little stitching, I had a cute card in no time.

And this wood Dollar store hanging sign, well, a little paint my circle punch and an arrow I cut out, certainly gave it a little life.
And the third one I used to make this little candy container.  This is a little glass container with a metal lid I found while thrifting some time ago.  I started by spray painting the lid aqua.


Then I cut out and added my mail image.


I used the Hello Sunshine Fancy Frills Stickers  to accent as trim around the bottom and the top. They Also worked well to help hold things in place.
Using the fun pattered 12x12 papers I cut 2" wide accent strips for the side.  Cutting one  shorting with a dove tail cut.

It's a quick and simple way to make a cute treat jar to set out at home to give to a friend.  All that was left to do is add the Ribbon and the yellow twine, which I used to tie one of  the American Crafts Shop Gold DIY Glitter Tags


It' is now filled with jellybeans, but I had to take it out of my room.  Having it sitting on my desk proved to be way too much of a temptation.

Now.... here is a list of the other girls blogs so you can see what they created for the Bunny Hop.



Lindsey ( LBH Blog)
Natalie and Cathy
Nadine Carier
Miss Tracy
Angi Barrs
Susan Liles
Susan Tidwell
Valerie Bishop

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Vicki

38 comments:

ElaineH said...

Really cute - love the treat jar

Papel Scissors said...

I am almost done with the LBH Bunny Blog Hop...I usually don't do Easter themed projects but I definitely am this year! All the projects are too cute & FuN!! Thank you for sharing yours!

Claudia said...

OMG! Your stuff is so cute! I really love the candy jar! I might just try that one myself here real soon! Thanks for sharing!

Kari S said...

Love the card!

D Rambo said...

You have the cutest ideas and make them seem so easy!

Raven said...

I enjoyed seeing the cute projects and really like the paper used.

Kimberly Bennett said...

Awesome ideas! I have similar items at my house that I can repurpose for those projects! Yippee!

Hannah F. said...

FuN pRojEcTs! I particularly love the sign and the jar. I could definitely see using some recycled jar for the project... A spaghetti jar and add a cute knob to the top, a canning jar or even a tall cylindrical vase. So many ideas! THanKs foR sHAriNg :)

DiDi said...

What a great idea to repurpose the dollar store wood sign! Everything is darling!! TFS!!

terri d said...

cute projects, I will keep these in my project file for sure!

Princi47 said...

You are so creative with all 3 projects. I loved the jar and the sign. I will definitely recreate these two projects.

Rhonda Clevenger said...

So so cute

Susan said...

I love all three of your projects, especially the little jar. So, so cute!

Tinkerbellgirl said...

I want to make this for my grand babe! Thanks Debbie Segler

Sheila Mallow said...

Love the sign, quick and easy.

Kim Rohman said...

I love your cute easter projects!! thanks for sharing!

bamaw said...

Great job. Love all the projects. Thanks

Jules said...

love all of your projects, but the candy container is my favorite!!!!

becky anderson said...

Really cute ideas! Love the paper and coordinating stickers!!

harrahx2 said...

So adorable. Must spray pain a jar soon! Loved the color and the little matching sign and card? Too much girl!

Debby said...

I like all the things you made with those cute little bunnies.

Linda Hahn said...

Thank you for sharing your cute Easter projects with us! All 3 are awesome and I hope I have time to make all of them before Easter!

Nadine said...

OMGosh, those are so adorable!

m j said...

How cute. I've got a couple items from thrift shops too!
M J

alissa said...

Tooooo cute

Angela T said...

Treat jar is just too cute for words. I'm gonna make that and fill it with jelly beans

Miss Tracy said...

Mad LOVE for you adorable projects Vicki!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Janet Pineiro said...

Great ideas!

Stefanie Woodard said...

cute jar! (and other projects too)

Susan said...

Sweet projects! Don't you just love the dollar store?

Mary Alice said...

Love the colors!

Laura J said...

Cute candy jar!

Nat said...

Love the egg hunt sign

Annette Sharp said...

Love those! Adorable!

Diane Dubeansky said...

Three projects?!?! A bit of an overachiever, aren't we? LOL! Nice work!

Amy C. said...

Darling ideas! Doodlebug is one of my favorites! You can't help but smile when you see their products!

Robin said...

All your ideas are very cute, and that candy jar would make a cute gift for someone.

Tammy Malone said...

Beautiful fun colors. Perfect for springtime and Easter!