Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lost and found!! lol A new card

In February the Little Blue House Media Team worked with these beautiful Pink Paislee goodies using the Bella Rouge Collection. I posted a number of the projects here on my blog.  When I first started creating when I received the products in the mail, I made this card.   But when I went to photograph it with my other projects, it was no where to be found!  Seriously, I have been doing Design Team work and assignments for almost 15 years now and I have never lost a project ( amazingly enough) . I may have misplaced it because I worked on things really late and was tired, or my studio was turned upside down because I was in a crafting frenzy, but it always turned up the next day under some papers or something.  Not this time.  I look everywhere. Even went thru the trash. Went to bed, got up and looked again. Nothing. 


Finally two weeks later, (way past when the projects were due of course. And I had made something else to replace it) I open a drawer of a file that I hardly ever use, and guess what?   I don't remember ever even opening it for anything. It's so odd, there is nothing in there I would have even used while worked on this card.  Please tell me these things happen to other people besides me. lol

Anyway I do love this Pink Paislee Belle Rouge Collection. You can find it here at The Little Blue House Online Store


Monday I had my canvas class at Floral Finds and Glorified Junk.  One of the girls wasn't able to make it at the last minute, but these girls did a great job and we had so much fun.  Lots of laughs!

And since it was such a beautiful day, I made root beer floats for them also.  I had made them when Wyatt and Emmett were over the other day , so I thought hey, why not have them at class too?   It's funny, everyone always says the same thing. "It's so good, it's been so long since I've had a root beer float!"
I think it must just remind us of Summertime and being a kid :)

Wes ( our oldest son) has been looking at houses.  He would like something in one of the smaller surrounding towns. Of course I'd love for him to find something here, but it's a bit farther than he wants to be from where he works.  Anyway, yesterday he and I took a drive to just check out the outside of a couple places before he even called about an appointment to see them.  It was such a nice day, we decided to take the dogs for a ride.  They were in heaven.  Can you tell Molly liked it? lol

I just have to toss this photo in because it's just to bizarre not to share.    Just driving  down a street in a small town and look over to see this. I would love to know the story behind this. lol   Someone was living in the house because the front door was open.  Left over from Halloween? umm.. it's March  I don't know.  Where does one just get a random casket to put on their front porch?   Can you imagine if you are a little kid living in the house next door and you have to look out your bedroom window at that at night at that?  geeezzz     I wish I knew the story

I cant top that so I'll close for now.
I hope your week is going well.

 Vicki

3 comments:

Debby said...

A tisket and tasket a brown and gold casket. Cute pictures the girls made.

Debby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
harrahx2 said...

Your posts always lift me up! The card and the photos and everything. But you really hit a cord today. I not only lose stuff, I can punch smoething out and lose it right in front of me. I have a die set missing right now......not sure where it is.......oh well, it will be like a new surprise when I find it, right??