Monday, April 27, 2015

And the winners are.........


and the winners are......

please email me with your mailing info.  vickichrisman@hotmail.com

I wish I would send everyone a gift! Thank you all for all the congratulations!!

I have lots of photos from a fun eventful Bridal shower weekend that I will be sharing tomorrow.

  Today was a hard day so I'm just not up to it.  Today my dear friend Julie and her family had to say their goodbyes to her dad.    Rest in Peace Dave. Thanks for letting me hold your hand a bit today, it was an honor.


  Please keep them in your prayers.


Thanks friends,

Vic

6 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see the bridal shower pics! You give the best parties!

Gail S. said...

Congratulations to the winners! Vicki, your friend and family are lucky to have you in their lives. Thinking of you (and them). {{hugs}}

just me... jan said...

Well!! I'm completely gobsmacked!!! Color me excited!!! I've never won a giveaway before....this is a grand way to start!! LOL Thank you ever so much Vicki....it's just toooo precious!!!
just me....feeling terribly fortunate....jan

Linda F. said...

I'm so excited that after 9+ years I've won one of your creations! Thanks so much! I sent you a FB msg with my address.

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. She's very fortunate to have a good friend for comfort.

harrahx2 said...

Congrats to the winners! Anything made by you is a work of art and they will treasure it for sure. My sympathy on another loss. Thinking of you with hugs.

Debbie K. said...

Thank you Ms. Vicki for picking my name. Always fun to have a bit of your artwork to treasure. You are a true friend to be there to support your friend in her time of need.
Big HUGS,
DebbieK