Monday, April 20, 2015

Birthday Card for The Little Blue House and I'm hosting a give-a-way! Celebrating 9 years of blogging

Wow, it's my second blog post in one day. lol  Not my norm, but I wanted to announce my give-a-way today also.   I can not believe it's been 9 years since my first blog post.   I'll be giving away some SPRING banners but first I want to share with you this Birthday card, I created using the "I AM" Collection from Simple Stories.        You can find this collection and lots of other awesome supplies here in the Little Blue House Online Store.


I was so tickled when I was uploading these photos and editing them , and noticed Emmetts little finger, pointing at the heart.  I had forgotten he was here when I was photographing this. lol


Okay... on with the give-a-way.   Like I said, I'm celebrating 9 years of blogging this monthYOU are why I blog.  I appreciate all your support, your friendship and your words of encouragement.  Some of you have been coming here for a very long time now. Your probably starting to feel like part of the family. lol    The hardest thing about blogging is that often times It's me rambling and you reading.  If you don't have a blog, I don't get to know as much about you. I cant respond to you . That's why I love it when you share in a comment or email me.  Please never hesitate. I love hearing from you!    I have made great friends here. Some of your names I have been seeing for a long time, others are new, and I love that also.  Please know, that I appreciate you all!


I have THREE Spring Banners to give away.   Each is just slightly different. ( different embellishments)  but generally the same.






All you have to do is leave a comment in this post  between now and next Monday April 27th

Be sure to pop back over on Tuesday to check to see if you were a winner, because if you were, I will need you to email me your address.   Often times if someone doesn't  check back I dont have any way to reach themn to tell them, they've won.


I'll choose THREE random   winners on Monday April 27th, so you have between now and then to  leave a comment in this post  for a chance to win a banner :)

Again... THANK YOU so much for visiting me here!

Vicki

18 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

Love your artwork! The banners are beautiful and that camera collection is amazing!

Sandy McClay said...

Vicki,
Congrats on your 9th anniversary blogging! Wow...how time flies...:) The camera collection is really awesome. Thanks for a chance to win one of the banners! :)

Linda F. said...

I think I've "known" you for at least 9 years, maybe more! You're still one of my favorite artists! Congratulations on keeping up this fun blog for 9 years. Here's to 9 more!

Lee Brehon said...

You know how much I love all your work, but this set did catch my eye. So soft and pretty.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I have been following you for a long time. In fact, your blog was the very first one I ever subscribed to. You have inspired me, made me laugh, helped me grow as an artist, made me cry, given me good for thought, and always, always been kind, thoughtful and FUN! Thanks, Vic! You are one in a million!

memeakanadine said...

I am a newbie to all this. I am learning so much. Thank you.

Gail S. said...

Congratulations on 9 years blogging!!! Although we have never met in person, I feel I know you thru your blog. Love your creativity, antique/junking passion, food you show us (with a recipe on occasion) and your photography! Hopefully, one day, I will be able to head east and meet you!! Blessings to you and many more years of blogging! :-)

Emmajean Hicks said...

Miss Vicki,

You are an amazing person for giving away your art... Congratz on 9 years of blogging!! I absolutely love your paper crafting and know you projects will make three ladies very happy. Hugs Emma

Maggie said...

Well my birthday is next Monday and it would make a great present! ;)

Jean said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I always love your cards and banners. So many layers and details! Thank you for the inspiration!

DJ said...

Congratulations on your 9th birthday for your blog. The banners are beautiful. I love springtime. Thanks for a chance to win.

Anne Klaus said...

I've always loved your work!!

Patricia Timm said...

Happy Anniversary to a very special person! I'm glad you and I got to be friends. xoxo shawn, dulcie and boo

Debbie K. said...

Big Congrats, Ms. Vicki! Always have loved visiting your blog and seeing what you are up to. You feel like family, even if your aren't...lol. Love your card for Uncle Al. Looks like everyone had a great time at his party. Thanks much for the inspiration and all your wonderful stories!

Big Hugs,
DebbieK

d kaste at wi dot rr dot com

Mary Steinbrink said...

I don't often comment, but I really enjoy your blog and wonderful crafts and cards. I'm from Nebraska too and it feels like you are just down the road. Thanks for the chance to win a banner!

Troy Louise Seegmiller said...

Congratulations! I love stopping by and seeing your amazing talent & hearing about your fun family. Thanks so much & keep on creating!

just me... jan said...

Congrats on 9 years! I've so enjoyed reading your blog posts...your creativity is inspiring...however I truly adore the way you share your family with us...the happy and sad...while I've only had the pleasure of meeting you through a class experience, I feel I know you almost like a sister...continue on in your Vicki way...a lot of us out here are highly appreciative of all that you do darlin'!!

Krys said...

These banners are adorable. Thank you for sharing these with us. Congratulations on the longevity of your blog, time sure flies when you're having fun. Hugs Krys