Saturday, May 30, 2015

Anniversary Gift basket using Fancy Pants Designs "Love Story" Collection

Time goes by so fast! Crazy that Jarad and Kate will celebrating their second anniversary tomorrow June 1.  They are going on a little get away this week, and we are keeping the grand pups.  I thought I'd make them a little basket to take along. I stuck in a bottle of champagne and I'll fill it with cheese, crackers, ect..

I wanted to use something with a "love" them, so I dug in to my Fancy Pants "Love Story" Collection.  Yes, this line is great for Valentines day, but it works great for general LOVE projects like this also. It's one of the older Collections, but one I really enjoy!


Happy Anniversary to these two. We love you!



I worked around here a bit today inside. As much as I wanted to work out in  the yard, although the sun finally came out, it was still chilly and the wind was more than I think my sinuses could take.  I have to say , my plants are loving all the rain and now the sunshine. They have grown so much.


Next week we will be a house full of dogs... lol   Molly and Daisy will enjoy having Chloe and Riley here to play with. Dog fest! lol      Glad we have a backyard fenced in now and that the weather is nice. They will all enjoy being able to be outside playing.

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate you taking the time to come by.

Vicki

2 comments:

harrahx2 said...

2 Years? It doesn't seem possible that it has been that long! Hugs...will be away much of June so may not be in touch for a bit. Will chat when I can.

Jean said...

So very pretty!