Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday Bash Card (AccuCut card mat and bow die)

Starting off the week with a new Birthday card.  It seems like I need a birthday card every time I turn around, so I can never have enough. They are my favorite cards to make. You can use about any papers, colors embellishments you want, and go to town.  I love mixing and matching colors and patterns.  I'm so glad the days of  "rules" when it comes to scrapbooking and cardmaking are long gone.  I've been involved in the scrapbook industry for close to 15 years now, I've seen a lot,  and, as far as creative freedom, we've come a long way baby! lol  Whoo hoo!
This is another card I did for AccuCut using the A2 card mats #2 NC704J   
you can see  it below the card with both die designs on it.   If you would like to see a sample of the other design on the die used on a project you can see  that HERE in my previous post.


Both these mats are great for cards, but would also be perfect for other projects.  I cant wait to try them out as a mat on a banner.




The bow used on the card, is my AccuCut die design        Bow-VC106LC
_______________________________________________________



Friday the girls were here for crafting.  We met for lunch and then came here to make a couple of projects.  We created  memory jars and also made Summer Banners.

I'm going to be busy this week preparing to head to Colorado for our nephews wedding, but next week I will be posting a few of these Summer Banner kits for sale.   They will all be just slightly different.  I'll post photos of what will come in the kit.  $15 will cover the kit and the shipping.   Hope to have them photographed and here on the blog Monday or Tuesday if anyone is interested.


Time to get some things done around there.  This momma's been slack'n this weekend.   Never helps when it's rainy :(     

I hope all is well in your world!

Take care, and we kind to one another.

Vicki

No comments: