Wednesday, June 10, 2015

"Keep Calm and Summer On" Altered AccuCut/Fancy Pants Designs Project

Hey everyone!  Days have slipped by here on the blog. I guess I've been playing and didn't notice. oops!  The days always seem busier and seem to go by faster in the Summer.
I've been working on a few projects for AccuCut using some fun new dies.  I thought I'd share the first of them today.  I actually incorporated  their new A2 Card Mats #2Nc704J  with my Frame Portrait Die VC105J to create this free standing altered piece, using Fancy Pants Designs "Making Waves Collection"


This adorable little guy in the photo is Carter.  I reach out to my Florida family for Ocean photos :)  Not much of that here in Nebraska.

Here is how the Card Mat die set comes. Perfect for cards, but also SO many other possibilities!  Both these designs on one die.  I'll be sharing other projects later this week with the other design below.






This beach line from Fancy Pants Designs has so many cool coordinating pieces to use when creating.

Super fun to use photos of Carter for this project. What a sweet little guy.

____________________________________________________


My week......

We are all enjoying the nicer weather these days, even the dogs.  There was a day when Molly dog would have chased the squirrel and given it a run for it's money, but after 15 years she's thinking a stare down is best.  ( the squirrels just tease the dogs constantly).  Molly is still hanging on , but her health is really not good. We are just enjoying her and spoiling her while we can.



The Catalpa trees are blooming in the side yard and they are just to beautiful.  Really enjoying them.


 I had to share this picture of these characters.   I watched them for  just a bit while their mom was having her car looked at , so I brought them an ice cream sandwich.   Silly boys :)



We are getting excited for Ryan and Erins Wedding next week in Colorado.  Wes had to work, so we will be holding down the fort and taking care of Molly and Daisy. Super bummed he wont be able to be there, but when your the new guy, that happens :(   Happy Jarad and Kate will be will us.

Hope all is well with all of you!

Craft group here on Friday, so I'll be back with photos to share of our projects!

Until then.... enjoy life my friends!

Vicki

No comments: