Thursday, July 30, 2015

Little round album in a tin .... "Little Blue Bundle"

Hey friends.  I still have a couple of projects I've made with my "Little Blue Bundle" from The Little Blue House to share.  This little round mini in a tin is one of them. The tin is in the bundle.  You can see everything that comes in this fun bundle here LITTLE BLUE BUNDLE  Years ago I made these little albums in ribbon spools, this is done that same way. I'll show you in the steps below.


After picking out the photos I wanted to use for this. I pulled them up on my computer to size them, all the same size to fit in my album.  I used my round punch that I planned to use, for a good judge.

I printed them all out on one sheet. I did  enough photo so that I could add them on the front and the back of the pull out.
You can see in the photo below, how I punched out the photos and added them.  You can mix it up with punched papers also, so you have places for journaling. Or like I did... for adding chipboard letters.




The base piece you put in the bottom, that you adhere the ribbon strip under, should be cut just a bit larger than the punch, so it covers all of the bottom.





Here you can see the front of mine as it's pulled out.

And here is the back side.

At this point you can just fold it all back in , and tie it up with a ribbon.  I adhered the ribbon to the back of the tin.    Super fun to make and it's a sweet little keepsake.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Yesterday was a hard day for out family. We had to say goodbye to our Molly. I cant even look at this picture of her without tears so I'm going to leave it at that. Thank you all for the sweet messages, emails , calls ect.  and most of all for just understanding how important our Dogs are to us. They are our family.

Vicki

5 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

My heart and prayers are with your family over the loss of your beloved Molly! I am so very sorry my dear!!!!

Ali said...

Oh Vicki, I am so sorry about your Molly-girl. She was such a sweetheart... now she's your angel. I totally understand how important pets are to your family- they are the same to ours. Thinking of you LOTS and LOTS. xoxox ~Ali
PS A very sweet project, too.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

I'm so sorry Vicki to hear about your Molly. My Chloe means the world to me and I know I will grieve when she is gone. May your sweet memories of her bring you comfort in the days to come.

Bev Gerard said...

I'm so sorry your hearts are broken, Vicki. Our pets bring unspeakable love & joy to our lives, but they just cannot stay long enough. ((((hugs))))

I love this little album. Hoping that I'll remember to come back at another time "with time" to settle in & make one or two for gifts!

(((hugs))),
~Bev

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Hugs, my friend....big, back patting hugs.

And the album is precious!