Thursday, August 27, 2015

"Love make the world go round" Fancy Pants Designs layout

Hello Friends!
I'm getting excited because Saturday is Neely's baby shower. I cant wait to see her! My sis, three of Neelys long time friends (who are like family to us), and I are doing the shower together.... and it's been so fun planning it.  I'll be excited to share photos here after the weekend. 

Like I said, it's been showers and weddings galore around here :)    Last weekend my Dear friend Julies daughter Michelle got married. They flew back from New York and got married on the lake where Julie and her husband live, where Michelle grew up.  It was such a beautiful wedding.   My friend Becky Novacek was the photographer. If you'd like to see the photos on her site you can see them here.  Becky Novacek Photography


While I'm talking weddings...... here is a layout I did with a photo of my Nephew Ryan and his new beautiful wife Erin on their wedding day. This is the wedding we attended in Colorado earlier this Summer.  What an amazing couple.    I used the Office Suite Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.   If you'd like to see detail shots and see how I did the printing on the letters, you can see my post on the Fancy Pants Blog here.


NEW Collections from Fancy Pants

I have been designing with Fancy Pants since their very first line ... 10 plus years ago , and I have to say they just keep out doing themselves.  If you haven't see the newest collections just being released   Happy Place and Wish Season  
you have to pop over and check them out.  I can not wait to get my hands on them!

********************************************************************

It has been SO nice here for the last week or so.  I've had the air conditioner off and the windows open. I love that!  It's Nebraska though, so that doesn't mean it's going to stay that way.  It's guaranteed to change. lol   Just enjoying it as we can.   I love being able to be outside and enjoy sitting on the porch.  Dan's working on expanding the deck out back, so we cant really sit out there right now.  My plants are loving this weather also. My little sprig if a potato vine that I planted in my vintage mailbox has grown so much.  I dread when the first frost comes .... just as they are looking so nice.  That song comes to mind.... "It's hard to say goodbye to the Summer" lol



Speaking of my friend Julie. ( who's daughter just go married). She stopped out on Monday so return some things they had borrowed for the wedding and visit. It was the first time she  had met Lily.  She comes brings toys and treats for both dogs.   Imagine me... having a "dog loving"  friend. lol.   The funny thing is, when I first met Julie many years ago, she didn't have a dog, and to tell you the truth, I couldn't even imagine her with one.   She got a dog since then and I just have to laugh, because... she is about like me about dogs now. lol  Total dog lover!!   Their little Ellie is so special to her entire family! 


Yesterday was National Dog Day!
At my house , that's everyday. lol
I was thinking today, ... hmmm.... I should quit posting so many dog photos and talking about my dogs so much. Then I thought...... no.. .it's who I am and any way, anyone who didn't like  dogs has probably quit following my blog a long time ago. lol



I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!
 

Vic

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh no, you need to keep posting those furry family friends. Most of us love animals and those who don't are missing out, but no doubt have a little less work !!! Love your photos, just goes to show we all are busy with "Life's " necessary things. Kind of enjoying the rain, needed a garden break, some crafty time and lunch in the city ! Have a wonderful weekend.