Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Little gift bags using Fancy Pants Designs "True Friend" Collection and crafting with the girls

I've been looking forward to getting together with the girls for a little crafting and a lot of chatting! It seems like  we have all been busy with weddings, showers, ect, and haven't found the time for a little visiting/craft day for a while.    We made plans to meet for lunch and then come over here for a little  crafting.
We usually give each other little gifty things. It's just some added fun :)
I used the "True Friend" Collection from Fancy Pants Designs to embellish these little bags.  I used my AccuCut Bow die for the paper bows VC106


I filled them with this Trail Mix.   It's yummy!   I settled for just the craisins instead of raisins and cranberries. And I think next time I make it, I'll double the mixture of brown sugar, butter and cinn, mixture, that you pour over it, because I found that some of the pieces didn't get covered.   I figure... if your going to blow the calories... go all the way. lol
 


Breakfast Trail Mix




These are the cards we made using the "Creating with Vintage Halloween" CD from Crafty Secrets.  You can see the post about these and other projects using this CD HERE.


Here are all the cute little gifts the girls brought :)


In case I haven't subjected you to enough calories today. Be aware of these , if you haven't tried them. eeeekkk!  Karen had   that cute little jar filled with these Russell Stovers Caramel Apple Chews. Oh my!
Yum!  You have been warned!


Today was the first time my sis met Lily. 


By the  look on Lilys face I think she loves Aunt Jan. lol

Crafting was  fun, but it was so nice just to sit and chat. We had so much catching up to do.

Stories to tell. lol
I am so lucky to have these friends that I feel so comfortable with.


 sayingsquote.com




Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your week is off to a great start!


Vicki




No comments: